Chapter 77

Pinellia novel

Chapter 77

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 76

Next chapter: Chapter 78 Finale

Chapter 77

Yan Yinuo gritted his teeth and smiled, "You deserve it too!"

Liao Runhai said: "I raised him until he was five years old, and he had to at least call me father. Now my father is dying, and I can't even see him. "?"

Yan Yinuo's eyebrows were filled with darkness.

Xu Jiamian opened the door and walked in, "I'm here."

He also wanted to meet Liao Runhai.

Liao Runhai looked at Yan Yinuo, "General Yan, can you give us, father and son, some time to reminisce about the past?"

Yan Yinuo opened his mouth to say no, but heard Xu Jiamian say: "Uncle, you go out for a while, and I'll tell him Let’s talk.”

Yan Yinuo kicked the chair and left reluctantly.

As soon as the door closed, Liao Runhai looked at Xu Jiamian, tears overflowing from his muddy eyes.

"You are doing well, very well."

He looked at Xu Jiamian with relief like a loving father. Xu Jiamian looked at him as if he were looking at a fool.

"Mr. Liao, did you send my uncle away just to say this to me?"

Liao Runhai seemed to be lost in memories, "The first time I saw you, you were so small that I held you in my arms.

"When you saw me, you smiled at me. I thought it would be great if you were really my son."

"At that time, I really didn't expect you to be Yan . My family will be related to the vaccine."

Xu Jiamian was a little impatient, "Mr. Liao, there is no need to play the emotional card."

"Don't fool people like fools, okay?"

Liao Runhai's face stiffened, Xu Jiamian asked. "How did your wife die?"

What impressed him most about the Liao family was Mrs. Liao.

When he was a child, he was unhappy every time he saw Mrs. Liao.

He didn't know why Mrs. Liao hated him, but for a long time, even though Mrs. Liao hated him, he really treated Mrs. Liao as his mother.

Liao Runhai said: "I injected the mother virus into her body."

Xu Jiamian asked in shock: "Why?"

Liao Runhai said: "Because she is pregnant, and I need an offspring with a physical fitness comparable to that of a zombie."

He said in Do experiments in order to cultivate a superman.

The result disappointed him. The experiment failed, and due to an accident, a zombie outbreak occurred.

Xu Jiamian frowned in disgust, "You are so crazy!"

"Natural selection, survival of the fittest! That's how this world is!" Liao Runhai had no regrets, "If I had known you were so useful, I should have raised you in the first place By my side! Time powers, why don’t such good powers appear in me? I should be the master of this world."

He said with blazing ambition in his eyes.

Xu Jiamian pulled out the gun under the table, ending his ambition.