Chapter 33 Liao Jiamian won't go back!

Pinellia novel

Chapter 33 Liao Jiamian won’t go back!

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 32: The Liao family is here? !

Next chapter: Chapter 34 Identity exposed?

Chapter 33 Liao Jiamian won’t go back!

"Brother, go home, let's go home!" Liao Jiamian buried herself in Wucheng's arms, pointing her little hand straight at the door, crying without stopping.

"Okay." Wu Cheng ignored the sack of things he brought back and walked out with the child in his arms. "Let's go home."

Lin Da and Lin Yuejun watched the people walk into the wooden door. The wooden door closed with a bang, and Lin Yuejun twisted his head angrily. He touched Lin Da's arm and said, "I'm asking you to talk nonsense!"

Lin Da gasped in pain, "I'm doing an objective analysis."

Lin Yuejun glared at him, "Do I want you to analyze in front of the young master?"

"The whole house You are the only one who is smart!"

Lin replied: "..."

It took a lot of effort for Wucheng to convince Liao Jiamian that he would not leave him behind.

Liao Jiamian sat on Wucheng, pursed her lips in grievance, sniffed her red nose, and asked uneasily: "Don't go back, Liao Jiamian won't go back, you promised me! You won't leave me behind." , if you lie to me, I, I, I..."

His eyes filled with tears, as if thinking of the scene where he was left behind, he shouted angrily and aggrievedly, "I will never pay attention to you again!"

Wucheng Yongshi! The towel gently wiped Liao Jiamian's crying face, "Okay, I promise, I won't leave you, I won't leave you, and I won't leave you alone."

He threw the towel into the basin aside and squeezed Liao Jiamian's little nose, "Stop crying."

Liao Jiamian wrinkled his nose, "Liao Jiamian doesn't want to cry either, it's because his eyes are disobedient..."

The more he spoke, the more guilty he felt, "It's because he's disobedient. Liao Jiamian didn't want to cry."

He straightened his chest, "Liao Jiamian is a brave Kuru hero, Kulu hero will not cry."

Wu Cheng said with a smile in his eyes. "We, Mianmian, are the bravest Kulu warriors."

Liao Jiamian twisted her body shyly, "Yeah, I'm not that brave..."

"Just a little bit brave, hehehe..."

The emotion of a child came from. He left quickly. After taking a shower, he lay down on the bed, squeezed into Wucheng's arms and fell asleep.

Wucheng couldn't sleep.

Liao Runhai is the Minister of Information Department of the Star Alliance, but even Liao Runhai is not easy to mobilize the army at such a time.

No matter how you think about it, it seems strange that Liao Runhai went to such great lengths to find a son who was not related to him by blood and who had been abandoned by him for several years.

What's even more strange is that when he lived at the base with Liao Jiamian in the dream, he never heard that the Liao family was looking for Liao Jiamian.

Since Liao Runhai was willing to send out troops to look for Liao Jiamian, there was no reason not to look for someone at the base.

With the strength of the Liao family, everyone knows that if you want to find someone, you will definitely find someone, but in fact there is no one.