Chapter 73

Pinellia novel

Chapter 73

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 72

Next chapter: Chapter 74

Chapter 73

It was too cold. Xu Jiamian shivered. Wu Cheng frowned and subconsciously took out the safety clothing from the space. "Put it on."

As soon as he finished speaking, he himself was stunned for a moment.

Where did he get it? What's this?

Seeing that he had forgotten everything, Xu Jiamian explained to him while putting on safety clothes, and urged him, "Bring out another set of safety clothes? Do you want to freeze to death?"

Wu Cheng was in no hurry to take out the safety clothes. , but looked at the icehouse-like environment in front of him, and took out thermal tents, sunlamps and other thermal items from the space.

Xu Jiamian looked at him unhappily, "What are you doing with these things?"

Wu Cheng said unhurriedly: "Take care of the young master."

There were many things in the space, but he knew where these things were without thinking.

Xu Jiamian blushed, "I don't need you to take care of me! Just take good care of yourself. With so many injuries, if I hadn't gone there in time, you would have died! Did you know you were dead?"

He said with his eyes Also became popular.

Wu Cheng's heart tightened, and his face fell before he could react, "You ran to the battlefield alone to save me?"

The young master just said vaguely, and now he realized that he was afraid.

Two thousand superpowers died on the battlefield, and the young master still dared to run to the battlefield to save him, even if he didn't want to die!

Xu Jiamian shrank his neck.

How could he not save him? How could he not save him?

He said: "Don't underestimate me, I have activated the superpower, which can stop time."

"Induced it on the battlefield?" Wucheng is so smart. No matter how vague Xu Jiamian's words are, Wucheng can still guess. He asked, "What should I do if I am not inspired? Do you want to die with me? The battlefield is so dangerous, why would I let you follow?"

Xu Jiamian's eyes flickered.

Wucheng's face turned darker.

Came here secretly.

Xu Jiamian saw Wucheng looking like he wanted to raise an army to accuse him, and said fiercely: "Why are you so mean? I am your young master. You have to listen to me. If I ask you to recover, you can recover well."

Wucheng Seeing that Xu Jiamian's lips were purple from the cold, he wanted to put up the tent, but the pain was severe when he moved.

Xu Jiamian quickly grabbed him, "Why are you moving? Do you want your help?"

Wucheng pursed his lips, not wanting the young master to do anything.

Since he is a young master, he should not do these things. A young master should be pampered.

However, the young master did not take action. He poked his little head out furtively and shouted, "Capybara."

A capybara flashed in front of Xu Jiamian. Xu Jiamian didn't need to say anything. The capybara Just started working.