Chapter 34 Identity exposed?

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 34 Identity exposed?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 33 Liao Jiamian won’t go back!

Next chapter: Chapter 35 Someone abducted a child?

Chapter 34 Identity exposed?

"Wucheng, you brought back too many wild vegetables. I'm sure I won't be able to finish them all. I'm thinking of making them into sauerkraut so that they can be kept longer and the mushrooms can be dried into dried mushrooms." Lin Yuejun put down the bowl and said, "Make it." I'll send it to you when it's ready."

Wucheng didn't refuse, "Sorry to trouble you." Lin

Da wiped his mouth, "There are still wild fruits in the mountains, but it's a pity that they won't be put away for a long time even if they are picked back."

Down.

"Today we are going to catch fish. There are a lot of fish in the river in the mountains. The fish can be dried and dried." Lin replied to Lin Yuejun, "Mom, have you packed up the fish baskets and fishing nets?"

Lin Yuejun nodded, "All of them Pack it up and put it in a sack. Remember to take it with you when you go out."

She asked Wucheng again, "Acheng, do you know how to drink water?"

Wucheng nodded, "I can, don't worry."

He looked at Liao Jiamian . , "Aunt Lin, if you are free, could you please teach Mian Mian?"

Lin Yuejun is a person who has gone to college. This is something that the entire Lin Miao Village knows.

It is also because of this that Lin Yuejun, a rural talent, is qualified to be hired by the Liao family.

"No!" Liao Jiamian puffed up his face unhappily, "How could you go out without me and still let me study!"

Lin Yuejun was stunned and then smiled, "I have thought about this before, but you didn't tell me I still want to tell you."

"

What's the trouble ?"

"I don't want to study!" "I don't want it, I don't want it!

" The tone was a little heavier.

Liao Jiamian's mouth tightened and he didn't dare to say anything.

Lin Da looked at Liao Jiamian's deflated appearance, his eyes full of schadenfreude.

This little kid is quite cute when he looks unhappy.

After Wucheng and Lin Da went up the mountain, they went straight to the river. After placing the fish baskets, they found another place to set the nets.

After doing all this work, the two of them were already very hot and soaked to the skin.

Lin Da took out two buckets of instant noodles and poured boiling water from the thermos cup into them. It was lunch.

After eating, Wucheng said: "Let's look for food separately, it will be faster."

Lin Da was a little worried, "Can you do it?"

Although it is close to the foot of the mountain, there is no guarantee that no dangerous animals will appear.

Wucheng only said: "I can run, and I can run fast."

Lin replied: "...very fast."

When catching zombies in the village before, Wucheng ran the fastest.

When surrounding the zombies, Wucheng was also the most ruthless.