Chapter 70

Pinellia novel

Chapter 70

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 69

Next chapter: Chapter 71

Chapter 70

Wucheng looked at him and slowly lowered his head to look at Xu Jiamian.

He reached out and gently opened the sleeve of Xu Jiamian's right hand, revealing a little blood for Yan Yiyan to see.

Yan Yiyan held his hand and pushed his hand back with a force that could not be refused, covering the blood stain again.

Wu Cheng's heart sank.

Yan Yiyan guessed why he covered up the blood stains.

Yan Yiyan knows everything.

"Where is Yi Lao?"

He asked Yan Yiyan. Yan Yiyan's eyes were heavy, "He's dead."

When he died, he was holding Wucheng's mobile phone in his hand.

He didn't know why Wucheng accepted Xing without regret, but he knew why Wu Cheng was willing to die for his two children.

Xu Jiamian was stunned, his eyes were unfocused, and tears fell silently.

Wucheng lowered his eyes, not crying, but his fingertips were trembling unnaturally.

"Mianmian!" Xu Wenshan, who was late, threw himself in front of the two children. He wanted to hug Xu Jiamian, but Wucheng avoided him.

Xu Wenshan was stunned, but Wucheng didn't look at him. He just said, "Mianmian is fine."

Yan Yiyan frowned, "Wenshan, take them to your office."

"No!" Wucheng suddenly raised his head, his eyes As ferocious as a wolf.

"I'll take Mianmian home. I can take good care of him."

He hugged Xu Jiamian and walked out.

Xu Wenshan looked confused and called out, "Mianmian."

Xu Jiamian glanced at him with tearful eyes, but then lowered her head and shrank into Wucheng's arms, as if she didn't dare to look at him.

His heart trembled, and he looked at Yan Yiyan in panic and helplessness.

Yan Yiyan looked ugly, "Wucheng, we are Mianmian's parents, we will not harm him!"

He slowed down his tone, "I know you have many problems, and we will not hide it from you anymore."

Wuchengdun He stopped and asked, "Where is Yi Lao's body?"

Yan Yiyan said, "In the morgue."

He gave Xu Wenshan a look, and Xu Wenshan stood up.

He wanted to touch Xu Jiamian, but Wucheng walked forward again, "I'll just hold him."

Wucheng didn't want to give up his child to anyone anymore.

There was a hint of pain in Xu Wenshan's eyes, but he could only follow Wucheng.

Yan Yiyan handed his car key to Xu Wenshan.

He can't leave yet, there are too many things for him to do.

He watched the two children get into the car, watched Xu Wenshan drive away, and wiped his face.

When he turned around, his face was as gloomy as water.