c 12

Pinellia novel

Chapter 12 Everyone wants to live

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 11: Porridge on the third floor

Next chapter: Chapter 13 The young master saved someone

Chapter 12 Everyone wants to live.

Maid: "..."

Damn, this kid is so unsure of himself.

He was still unwilling to give in and actually did a handspring.

Not counting the clothes he had rummaged through, he also searched Liao Jiamian over and over again like a pancake.

After searching again and again, nothing came of it. He stood up unluckily and cursed: "Damn, it's cleaner than my pocket!"

Liao Jiamian looked at him and asked lazily: "Do you want to search again?"

The man Maid: "..."

"What are you doing?" A cold voice came from behind the male servant. The male servant felt guilty and trembled with fear.

"Brother!" Liao Jiamian jumped up from the ground, sat upright, and looked behind the male servant with a smile.

He was blocked by the maid just now, so he didn't even know that his brother was back.

The male servant turned back to look at Wucheng, thinking that he had gained nothing. He suddenly felt emboldened and shouted: "What do you care about me?"

After saying this, he left, with a trace of unconcealable anger in his steps. rapid.

Wu Cheng glanced at Liao Jiamian up and down, and after confirming that Liao Jiamian was fine, he put the quilt on the spread clothes and asked, "What is he here for?"

"He wants to eat." Liao Jiamian said proudly. He raised his lips, "Huh! My pocket is cleaner than my ass!"

Wu Cheng's eyes overflowed with a smile.

The Liao family's villa is cleaned every day by a dedicated cleaning lady, and no one comes to the corner they found, so even if no one cleans it for several days, the floor is still clean.

Even so, Wu Cheng spread a small blanket on the ground.

He brought the small blanket under the quilt, and Liao Jiamian didn't see it either.

At this moment, as soon as Wucheng laid out the blanket, Liao Jiamian couldn't wait to lie down and roll on it, not caring about the injury on his back.

Wucheng saw him smiling happily and did not stop him.

Kuangxiaoyu convened a meeting. Wu Cheng looked back at the gathered people and asked Liao Jiamian, "Do you want to go there?"

Liao Jiamian stopped rolling, sat up and lowered his little head with a sullen face, " Yes!"

Wucheng squatted down, and Liao Jiamian lay on Wucheng's back, whispering into Wucheng's ear, "Kuluxia is going to eavesdrop on the adults' plot!"

Wucheng responded, "Yeah. "

The purpose of Kuangxiaoyu calling everyone is very simple. If the food is gone, they have to go out to find food.

Everyone has no objection to finding food, but the key is where to find it.

The entire villa is about to be turned to pieces by them.