Chapter 57

Pinellia novel

Chapter 57

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 56

Next chapter: Chapter 58

Chapter 57

Liao Jiamian raised his head, "Brother, can we go in directly?"

Wucheng saw that no one was guarding the gate, so he led Liao Jiamian and walked in.

They didn't know that the moment they entered, they were locked by surveillance and reported to Xu Wenshan.

When Xu Wenshan walked downstairs, he saw the two of them standing at the door of his office. He took the initiative to say, "Are you looking for me?"

Wucheng turned around, took out a crisper box from his hiking bag and handed it to Liao Jiamian. Mian handed the lunch box to Xu Wenshan, "Uncle Xu, my brother made this. It's super delicious!"

Xu Wenshan didn't want to accept it at first, but seeing the expectation in Liao Jiamian's eyes, he couldn't bear to refuse.

He took the lunch box and said with a smile: "Okay, let me try it and see if it's super delicious."

"Yeah!" Liao Jiamian walked back to Wucheng as if he had completed the task gloriously.

"Would you like to drink wolfberry tea?" Xu Wenshan wanted to stay with them. Inexplicably, he always wanted to stay with Mianmian for a while.

Wucheng shook his head, "There is something else."

Xu Wenshan was a little disappointed, but still said: "Okay, I will clean the lunch box and return it to you."

He watched Wucheng lead Liao Jiamian away, and then reluctantly looked back.

A girl with a high ponytail hurriedly walked downstairs, "Wen Shan, failed again."

She said angrily: "Without the original virus parent, we can't develop a vaccine on our own!"

She gritted her teeth, " All the experimental data were obviously destroyed, so why did the zombie virus suddenly break out six years later? " Ruyue." Xu Wenshan said

softly, "We can't give up." Xu Wenshan passed her and walked upstairs. Shi Ruyue suddenly asked, "Wenshan, was the vaccine you secretly developed really destroyed?" Xu Wenshan paused and did not look back, "Ruyue, Yi Lao led others to destroy it. " On the day of data collection, you were there." Not only the experimental data was destroyed that day, but the entire experimental building was also destroyed. Shi Ruyue was silent. ... He didn't regret not being at home, so Wucheng stuffed the crisper box along the crack of the door. When leaving, Liao Jiamian asked Wucheng, "Brother, does Grandpa Yi know how to eat it? He doesn't even know this is a gift from us." Wucheng said quietly: "He can guess it." He made braised oil yesterday When fresh bamboo shoots are exaggerated, they can be said to be fragrant for thousands of miles. It is impossible for Yi Lao not to know this. "Oh." Liao Jiamian squeezed Wucheng's hand, "Then let's go buy clothes." "Okay." Walking into the exchange, Liao Jiamian began to look around frequently. Wucheng saw a stall selling clothes and was about to walk over when he felt that Liao Jiamian had stopped moving. He lowered his head and saw Liao Jiamian staring straight at a grocery stall. There was an elderly man and a little boy sitting blankly at the stall. The little boy was very thin, his eyes were dull, and drool was dripping from the corners of his mouth. It was obvious that he was not a normal child. The old man wiped away the little boy's saliva with a cloth, and a shadow fell over her eyes. She thought it was a guest, but when she looked up, she froze. "Young, young master..." Liao Jiamian frowned, "Aunt Huang." Aunt Huang seemed to be stabbed by his smile and lowered her head suddenly, unable to say a word. Liao Jiamian didn't seem to notice anything strange about Aunt Huang and asked, "Is there any tea?" "Yes, yes." She hurriedly found a small can of black tea from the bag. "Tea is expensive, that's all I have." She handed the black tea to Liao Jiamian, not daring to look directly into Liao Jiamian's eyes. "How much?" Aunt Huang was silent for a moment, and finally said the price, "Fifty coins." This was her purchase price. Liao Jiamian took out fifty coins and put them on the stall, then left with the tea leaves without saying anything. Aunt Huang lowered her head and put the fifty coins into her money bag, then raised her hand and touched the corners of her eyes lightly. "Brother, tea!" Liao Jiamian held the tea leaves to Wucheng like a treasure. "Mian Mian is so awesome." Wu Cheng took the tea and put it into the hiking bag, then took Liao Jiamian to buy a sun protection shirt. They all tacitly agreed not to mention Aunt Huang's matter again, only occasionally Liao Jiamian would look back at Aunt Huang's stall pretending to be casual. When they returned home after buying sun protection clothes, Lin Yuejun was already waiting for them at the door. Wu Cheng's face froze, and he walked over and opened the door. He knew he would have to be scolded. Lin Yuejun followed them into the house. As soon as the door was closed, Wucheng confessed honestly without waiting for Lin Yuejun to ask. Lin Yuejun felt scared for a while after hearing this. Without that noble man, the two children would probably no longer be at the base. She reached out angrily and patted Wucheng's arm. Liao Jiamian jumped up excitedly and hugged Lin Yuejun's hand, "Auntie, calm down!" Lin Yuejun said angrily: "It can't be calmed down! If your brother does something wrong, he will be beaten. !" Liao Jiamian reached out and slapped Wucheng's thigh, "Mianmian, help aunt! My aunt's hand hurts, but Mianmian doesn't know how to hit someone!" "Mianmian, it hurts!" It felt like Liao Jiamian's few blows hit him in the heart and softened his heart. Lin Yuejun laughed angrily. Liao Jiamian puffed up her face and pretended to be fierce, "Brother, do you still dare?" Wu Cheng lowered his eyes and cooperated, "I don't dare anymore." Liao Jiamian immediately turned around and smiled fawningly at Lin Yuejun, "Auntie, look, my brother said he didn't dare anymore." "Okay." Lin Yuejun tapped Liao Jiamian's forehead, "I know you feel sorry for your brother." Wucheng said, "Aunt Lin, there is a piece of tenderloin in the refrigerator I don't know how to handle meat." Lin Yuejun pointed out mercilessly, "You don't know how to handle meat. You want to keep me here to eat meat!" Wucheng didn't say anything, and Liao Jiamian shouted in support, "Mianmian wants to." Eat the food cooked by your aunt! The food cooked by your aunt is delicious!" Lin Yuejun smiled and opened the refrigerator, "Okay, auntie will cook for you." After eating, Lin Yuejun went back. Liao Jiamian took a shower and rolled into Wucheng's arms, "Brother, did Mianmian do a good job today?" Wucheng asked him, "What do you mean?" Liao Jiamian propped up his body and looked at Wucheng condescendingly, "If it weren't for Mianmian, brother, you would have been beaten by Aunt Lin just now! Isn't Mianmian powerful?" Wucheng smiled and pressed down Liao Jiamian's head, "Awesome." Liao Jiamian was satisfied, "Hehe... " Perhaps it's because he hasn't been to kindergarten for a few days, but Liao Jiamian is actually looking forward to it. He doesn't need Wucheng to shout, he will go off as soon as the alarm clock rings.