Chapter 35 Someone abducted a child?

Pinellia novel

Chapter 35 Someone abducted a child?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 34 Identity exposed?

Next chapter: Chapter 36 Mianmian is missing!

Chapter 35 Someone abducted a child?

Lin Yuejun turned over another sack and said in surprise: "There are actually wolfberries! So many!"

Even before the end of the world, wild wolfberries were not cheap.

"A Cheng found a big piece, and he picked it all by himself!"

"Brother Lin Da also picked it." What Wucheng meant was that both of them had a share of the wolfberry.

Lin Yuejun smiled and accepted Wucheng's affection, "Okay, I'll send it to you after I've taken care of it."

Late at night, Liao Jiamian slept sweetly in Wucheng's arms.

Wucheng stepped back carefully and gently pulled away Liao Jiamian's hand that was holding the corner of his clothes.

Liao Jiamian frowned uneasily, and Wu Cheng took out a doll from the space and surrounded Liao Jiamian.

Liao Jiamian squeezed her face onto the doll's body and spread her brows.

Wucheng got out of bed and walked out of the yard quietly.

...

"Ah!"

"Ahhhh!"

Late at night, one after another screams broke the tranquility of Linmiao Village.

People in the village were awakened one after another.

"What's going on?"

"Is it a zombie? The zombies are here again."

It was so dark that no one dared to look, especially Miao Daguo's neighbors, who only dared to stand on the wall to listen for movement.

"Snake? Where did the snake come from?"

"Mom! I've been bitten! I'm going to die, I'm going to die! Woo hoo hoo...Mom, save me, I don't want to die!"

"Doctor! Doctor!" Miao Daguo's hospital The door was knocked open, and Xiao Meihan rushed out and yelled in panic, "Is there a doctor? Call me a doctor! Someone call me a doctor!"

Liao JiaMian was woken up and was confused. When he opened his eyes, he felt that something was missing in front of him, and then, he was hugged into a familiar embrace.

"Go to sleep." Liao Jiamian fell asleep again with her ears covered.

Wu Cheng kissed Liao Jiamian's forehead and closed his eyes.

The Miao Daguo family was in a frenzy all night long. Finally, Xiao Meihan pulled Lin Aimeng over to show Xiao Linlin. The result was that the snake was not poisonous and Xiao Qilin could not die.

The Miao Daguo family was relieved, but the people in the village were on alert because of this incident.

The animals in the mountains have mutated. Who knows if the snakes in the mountains will crawl down.

The snake that bit me this time was a non-venomous snake. What about next time?

There is no doctor in the village now, and Lin Aimeng can only judge whether the snake is poisonous based on experience. If Lin Aimeng is asked to treat the disease, he will not do it.