Chapter 41 Base Settlement

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 41 Base Settlement

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 40 Saving Mianmian

Next Chapter: Chapter 42 Making Money

Chapter 41 Settling at the Base

"Children." An aunt in jewelery smiled at them, "Do you still have any cookies? Auntie hasn't eaten for several days, can you give me two?"

There was a lot of excitement in the carriage. Quiet, these words reached everyone's ears clearly.

Some people frowned, while others were reminded of the same thought.

They all looked up at Wucheng, who shook his head, "No, no."

The aunt's face stiffened for a moment, "Other food is fine, and Auntie can buy it with you."

"Just buy it, I have money now. What's the use? No one picked up the gold. "The red-haired girl who couldn't hold back her laughter just now said, "You two are going to cheat. You are already this old, can you show some respect?"

She said and looked over. Liao Jiamian and Wucheng, "Children, don't give it, I'm looking at you little bullies."

"Thank you." Wucheng said, "I know."

The aunt blushed when she was told, and she gritted her teeth and cursed, "It's none of your business. !"

"I can't stand it." The red-haired girl closed her eyes and leaned on the iron sheet, her face a little pale.

She hadn't eaten for a day and a night, and now she felt dizzy after just two words.

"Brother..." Liao Jiamian winked at Wucheng, who let go of him and touched his head, "Go."

Liao Jiamian stood up and walked to the red-haired girl, "Sister."

Hong . The girl with the hair looked down at him and smiled, "Why are you so fat?"

In fact, Liao Jiamian is not fat, but his face is plump, his body is not thin, and his skin is white and tender, which makes people happy at first sight. I know this child is well raised.

Liao Jiamian puffed up his face.

He didn't say anything, just took off the lid of the thermos cup, handed the empty lid to the girl, and said angrily: "Take it."

The girl in red held the empty lid and looked at Liao Jiamian blankly.

Liao Jiamian unscrewed the thermos cup and poured the water from the thermos cup into the lid, "Drink water."

The red-haired girl looked at the wolfberries floating on the cup, her eyes heated up, "Why are you pouring so much for me? What do you want?" I need to go to the toilet."

Liao Jiamian asked her seriously, "Don't you dare to go to the toilet?"

The red-haired girl said: "..."

Liao Jiamian breathed, "That's fine

. What's good?"

"You're a girl, and you're afraid that I can't let my brother accompany you to the bathroom."

The red-haired girl took a sip of water, her eyes flashing.

Sweet.

"Why aren't you with me?"

Liao Jiamian said embarrassedly: "I'm scared too."

The red-haired girl: "..."

After finishing the drink, Liao Jiamian asked the red-haired girl, "Do you want more?" Water."