c 21

Pinellia novel

Chapter 21 It’s Aunt Lin

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 20 Linmiao Village

Next chapter: Chapter 22 Amusing children

Chapter 21 It’s Aunt Lin.

Lin Da saw at a glance that Miao Daguo had evil intentions, and warned: “Aunt Miao, fellow villagers, please don’t rob your own family in this robbery.”

Lin Erjing and Lin Xiaobei had been out a few times before. He came back with food in his hand, and once he saw that the uppers of Lin Xiaobei's canvas shoes were stained with blood. No one could guess that the two brothers and sisters had gone for a robbery.

Miao Daguo's face sank, "Don't talk nonsense. My Xiaobei and Erjing went out to find food. It was not robbery! You have to show evidence when you say and do things."

The end of the world is coming, will the Star Alliance government still be able to survive? Now, if this matter is confirmed, what if the Star Alliance pursues it later?

She retreated into the yard, Lin Da pursed her lips, and looked back at the broken wooden door of Lin Miao's house, with worry hidden in her eyes.

Inside the wooden door, as soon as the car stopped, Liao Jiamian jumped out of the car like a monkey and ran around in the yard.

Seeing that the sun was shining brightly, Wucheng held his collar and stuffed the man back into the car, "Sit down and don't move."

The old house had not been occupied for a long time, and there was a thick layer of dust. He had to clean up the old house first. Only when it is clean can children be allowed in.

But before that, he had to go to the cellar to collect the food he had hidden before.

If he guessed correctly, someone would be coming to this small courtyard later.

Liao Jiamian was pushed back into the car before she had enough fun, her face bulging unhappily.

Wu Cheng poked his bulging cheek and whispered: "I'll give you a task."

Liao Jiamian's eyes lit up, "What task?"

"Shout if someone comes." Wu Cheng paused and added : "Don't be too loud."

Liao Jiamian nodded his head excitedly, "Kuluxia promises to complete the mission!"

Wu Cheng rubbed his head, turned around and moved the large water tank at the door, lifted the iron plate, and drilled Entered the cellar.

Liao Jiamian subconsciously wanted to keep up with Wucheng, but then remembered the task Wucheng had given him, and sat back in the car with a frown.

"Click." The wooden door made a sound, and Liao Jiamian saw the wooden door visibly tremble.

His face tightened, he jumped out of the car, picked up the broken broom that was taller than him on the ground, and tiptoed behind the wooden door.

The door opened inward little by little, and a chubby figure walked in furtively.

Liao Jiamian narrowed her eyes, shouted loudly, and danced the broom with difficulty.

When Miao Daguo heard the noise and turned around, he was hit by a dirty broom in the face.

She ouched and backed away, wiping her face and spitting.

She felt like she had eaten a mouthful of dirt.