c 6

Pinellia novel

Chapter 06 Danger! Being targeted

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 05 Brother Brother

Next chapter: Chapter 07 Penalty Standing

Chapter 06 Danger! Being targeted,

Liao Jiamian happily thought about what would happen after Uncle Hong came back. The more he thought about it, the happier he became, shaking his head, "Uncle Hong will definitely drive out the zombies in the villa when he comes back, and then come to take us home."

"Hehe... let's go home together. I am the young master, you are the elder brother, and Uncle Hong is the housekeeper. We live in the villa together! Drive out the bad zombies!"

The child's mind jumped very fast, and said: "Brother, Have you ever seen Uncle Hong look angry? His eyes will widen when he is excited, but he is not fierce at all. Everyone in the villa is afraid of Uncle Hong, but I am not afraid!"

Wu Cheng listened silently, After Liao Jiamian said that his mouth was dry, he handed the soaked milk to Liao Jiamian, "Drink the milk, drink the milk and go to bed."

Liao Jiamian drank the milk and was not honest, "Brother, brother, you follow Do you want to sleep with me?"

Wu Cheng didn't respond, Liao Jiamian kept blaring with a stern face, "I am your young master, this young master. I order you to sleep with me!"

He shook his little head and said solemnly: "I've already washed myself up, it's not a loss if you sleep with me!"

Wucheng: "..."

"No. He said we won't sleep together."

No matter how spacious the back seat is, it's not as comfortable as Liao Jiamian's big bed. He originally wanted to leave the back seat for Liao Jiamian to sleep on.

As for him, he can sleep anywhere, that's how he's been here all along.

"You have it!" Liao Jiamian was very smart. He knew that Wucheng didn't respond because he didn't want to sleep together, so he wouldn't let Wucheng lie to him.

Wucheng didn't refute, he took the empty bowl from Liao Jiamian's hand and asked Liao Jiamian to rinse his mouth.

Liao Jiamian's shoes fell on the place where he just took a shower. He was dangling a pair of chubby legs, "I don't have any shoes. If you don't give me shoes, I will jump off! The ground is dirty, and my jiojio will be dirty too." Oh."

Wucheng put the indoor slippers on Liao Jiamian's little feet. Looking at the white and tender little feet, he couldn't help but squeeze them.

Liao Jiamian was a little itchy from being pinched, so she giggled and ran away.

After brushing his teeth, Liao Jiamian pulled Wucheng into the car.

No matter how spacious the back seat was, it was not enough for two children to lie side by side, so Wu Cheng could only hug Liao Jiamian sideways.

He originally thought that Liao Jiamian would dislike him, but Liao Jiamian shrank into his arms excitedly, hugging one of his arms tightly with her fleshy arms, and fell asleep soundly after a while.

"Brother...hehe..." He fell asleep and laughed again. Wu Cheng gently pressed his forehead to the child's forehead and said in a very light voice: "Well, brother."

Liao Jiamian didn't know if it was true or not. Hearing this, his grin widened even further.

Wucheng originally thought that he would not be able to sleep well that night, but as soon as Clinker opened his eyes, it was already six o'clock in the morning.