8

A/n: i dont own char.Ai.

Chapter 8: "Nothing happened, understood?!"

After team V's not so surprising, Victory against team Y. Ayumi and nagi used the goal bonus system to immediately get back their phones.

Nagi was playing some combat game, while Ayumi was talking to her fictional husband on Character.Ai, and of course...

It was a fucking oreo...

Ayumi was smiling her ass off in her lovely corner.

"Has she ever smiled before?" Someone asked a teammate, looking at Ayumi like:

*'Ayumi' and 'smile' should never be in the same sentence*

"What the hell is she doing for her to smile like that" another cautiously asked back. It was very uncanny.

Timeskip~

"This futon is too hard," Reo suddenly stated the obvious, "If the quality of my bed at home is S-tier, then the futons we have here are F-tier..." he turned to Nagi, "Hey, Nagi, since I helped you get your phone back, how about you help me get the 'high quality bed' bonus next?"

"Eh...that sounds like a pain," Nagi answered, still glued to his screen, "why don't you ask Ba-ya to get it for you?"

"Ba-ya's not here!" Reo answered in an obvious tone.

Timeskip~

"In bluelock, although your ranking determines what kinds of dishes you are given..."

221 |Nagi Seishiro. |Tonkatsu.
222 |Mikage Reo. |Hamburger.
223 |Tsurugi Zantetsu. |Yakisoba.
224 |Ayumi Aya. |Oyakodon.

''...Mikage Reo is a schemer''

~~~~~

"Alright! This is what I have for you today." Reo shouted to Team V's members. (excluding Ayumi, Nagi and Zantetsu).

Ayumi sat in silence with nagi, both playing call of duty together (aparently they shared a love for video games🤷‍♀️), deadpanning at the interactions going on at Reo's table, which went as follows:

Reo: "THE THIRD MEAL TRADING MARKET BEGINS!! RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE INTRESTESTED IN MY HABURGER STEAK!!"

1:"YEAH!"

2:"IVE BEEN WAITING!"

3:"YES! YES! YES!"

4:"ME! ME!"

Guy with hijiki: "ILL TRADE YOU THIS HIJIKI FOR HALF OF YOUR HAMBURGER!"

1:"SHUT IT DUMBASS!! NOONE WOULD ACCEPT SUCH A SHITTY OFFER!"

2: "YOU'RE TOO FULL OF YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE WITH HIJIKI!"

Reo: "...its true, that definitely wouldn't be a fair trade..."
"How about one fifth of my Hamburger instead?"

Guy with hijiki: "no, ONE FOURTH, THATS MY FINAL OFFER!"

Reo:"Hoh..."
"DEAL!! TRADE COMPLETE!!"

Guy with hijiki: "THANK YOU VERY MUUUUCH!"

3: "YOU DID IT, HIJIKI!!"

1: "STARTING TODAY, YOUR NAME IS HIJIKI!

2: "HIJIKI!"