10

Chapter 10: KING, QUEEN, ROOK AND BISHOP UNITE!

"If this keeps up, we'll lose," Reo stated before kicking the ball to Ngai at restart.

"Eh, who cares if we lose. It's only one loss." Nagi blankly stated as he passed the ball back.

"Absolutely not! We're gonna prove that we're the strongest duo!" Reo said with a determined look. Making Zantetsu and Ayumi share a glance with each other.

"Arent you a strict instructor..." Nagi deadpanned.

As expected, they marked Reo heavily.
After what seemed like a deep but quick thought, Reo passed the ball to Ayumi. Who was (surprisingly) already in the best position to receive the ball, a faint but noticeable golden aura around her.

As if she read Reo's mind, she received the ball with sharp precision and sent it flying in a beautiful arch to Nagi.

He controlled it and, to everyone's surprise, passed the ball to Zantetsu.

"OI NAGI?! WHERE ARE YOU PASSING TO...!" Reo screamed

"What trick are you... trying to do?" Zantetsu asked.

"It's 'trying to pull'," Nagi corrected before continuing, "you want the ball right, dentist."

"Hmph, alright then." Zantetsu answered.

Zantetsu sped past the defenders. "So fast...!!" "This guy is bad news...?!" Some team W defenders acknowledged.

"I won't let you! We already analysed your dribbling!" Suddenly, the wanima brothers were in Zantetsu's path. "That's what my brother is saying!!"

"Hmph, crocodiles don't scare me." Zantetsu said before attempting to take the shot.

But the defender just barely hit it. Leading to a corner.

"Ah... so close." Zantetsu muttered. "Nice! We escaped with a corner!" 'No eyebrows' shouted before laughing.

"Not bad, wani bros," Nagi muttered, barely audible. Ayumi was standing somewhere close to Nagi.

"OI NAGI!" Reo shouted while sprinting to Nagi, "here he comes..." Ayumi muttered to Nagi, rolling her eyes.

"Why did you pass to Zantetsu?! If you want to pass, pass to me!"

"Zantetsu wants to be the best in the world, too." Nagi muttered.

"Hah?" Was all Reo answered.

"His dream is the same as yours, that's why I'm gonna be the assist guy, I leave the annoying goals to you, Zantetsu and Ayumi" Nagi explained, "that way, I... relax."

"Why... why do I have to chase my dream with idiot four eyes over there?" Reo looked ready to explode.

"That's my line! I strongly refuse." Zantetsu answered.

"Eh, why? Reo's super good and super smart," Nagi asked Zantetsu.

"I don't care. I don't mind teaming up with you and Ayumi, but I hate this guy." Zantetsu answered.

"What did you just say, you asshole!" Reo shouted.

"Stop being so stubborn, Reo. You know how strong Zantetsu is." Nagi Scolded in his monotonous voice.

"Yeah, but..." Reo seemed to be in thought, "fine, I'll tell you what you could've done better, for the sake of winning, listen up..."

"No."
"Listen to him..." Ayumi told Zantetsu with a groan as Nagi held Zantetsu' s head straight.

"Zantetsu tsurugi," Reo started, 'dramatic mf' Ayumi thought, "Your weapons are your explosive acceleration and your left leg's poweful
Curve shoots. If you shoot from the right side of the field, the ball travels away from the GK, making it an incredibly lethal mid-range shot. However, if you shot from the left as you did just now, the ball travels towards the GK. The GK is more able to get a hand on it, thus lowering its effectiveness. That's why shoot from the right. If you can figure out the perfect distance and angle, It could become a powerful- "