Chapter 1: Love hurts

Penn's POV

Penn was walking through the cafeteria and found Boone and Sashi, they were talking about something that I do not know about but I don't care. I was minding my own business when I didn't realize that I sitting right next to Sashi, it made my cheek brighten pink which I tried to hide it but Sashi found out.

"Penn, are you Ok? there is something wrong with your. "

"I am fine Sashi, it is just an accident with the pink powder that Aunt Rose gave lately this morning. " I said still blushing.

Sashi was laughing in the cutest way which makes me love her more. " OK, that is just Ok Penn. "

Penn wants to tell because it is now the right time to confess but his head start debating that wants to stop saying it and want me to stop the confession.

it is not the right time to confess yet Penn, you need to be patient. You can confess some other days just not today Penn, just not today Penn.
Stop it, just stop it.

I shrugged all of the debates that are happening on my head and just letting it flow like water running on the river. after all of this debate, I started fantasizing all of my dreams about me and my cute Sashi on the park.

( Penn's fantasy )
Me and Sashi are walking around in the park, it was so romantic that I want for it to last forever. After a few talks and conversation, we lie down on the grass and Sashi's head lying on my chest, then watching the leaves fall on the trees, the shape of the clouds in the sky, and the ray of sunshine glancing over the horizon.

"Hey beautiful" "Hey handsome"

"So I was wondering, do you want to go on a date with?" I said.

"We are already out on a date, what else do you more than a date." Sashi's voice became more flirty than before.

"So....What are you thinking about now ?" I ask.

"I was thinking about you handsome. I was thinking about your handsome face, your cute cyan eyes, your red curly hair, and your gorgeous smile that I adore so much. You are my favorite part-time hero Penn." Sashi said more flirty voice.

"Aww....thank you Cutie, it makes me want to kiss you."

"Then what are you waiting for you handsome guy? Kiss me like there is no way you can't forget."

After that we kiss which our lips collided from one another. It was magical and we keep kissing until our kiss became deeper than any kiss, she was on top of me and we continue this magical love affair of ours.

( End of fantasy )

The Sashi slapped me hard, hard enough to release me from my fantasy world and leaving a red mark on my face, it hurts so much but I didn't care how painful it as long as I am right next to her.

"Penn, are you OK?" Sashi asked

"I am fine guys, I'm clearly fine guys, don't worry." I said sarcasticly.

After that the bell rang and we went to class, and another debate came into my mind, which is now more irritating than before.

"come on Penn, it is now your time to shine, stop being secretive and bashful and start saying it now. Be a man Penn or else it wil be too late to confess and you will end up into a lifeless soul without a soul mate to comfort you."

I ignore it and went to our science class.

Sashi's POV

Penn is acting weird again, Penn is always like this, always acting when he sit right next to me, and he always thinking very deep about something. Penn is hiding from us that he doesn't want to tell us, well for that case I am going to find out what is he hiding from us.

After our science class, it is our vacant time, a free time for me to hangout with my boyfriend Teddy. Teddy was waiting for me in my locker giving me a smile that I always adore everyday. And then we went out in the backyard of our school, we're snuggling, cuddling and rubbing our nose from each other which is was so romantic. But I didn't realize that the guys were watching us this whole time, I felt embarassed.

"Sorry Teddy, the guys are watching us, I felt embarassed."

"Don't need to apologize my Cutie, we are already a couple, you don't need to feel embarassed."

After that, he kiss me on the cheek which made me blush but I kinda like anyway. After our romantic session, we broke apart and say our goodbyes, and after that I felt a warm love from him and we went to the Odessey for our mission.