Chapter 10: Leave your lover

Hey guys, I will assure you that this chapter will blow your mind away, this chapter will take your very breath away, this chapter is where you think that Matilda x Penn and Teddy x Sashi will come true, and finally, this chapter is the only chapter that will change your entire life. Ladies and Gentlemen, this story will never be the same again.
Behold the stories longest chapter.
---------------------------------------------
Penn's POV
It is almost 7:30 pm, and Matilda is still not here. Oh well, guest I will just fetch her myself then, I could also get the exercise for quite sometimes. So after a few blocks away, I couldn't believe who I just saw, it is Sashi, it seems like she is in the mood today but there is something I sense in Sashi, I just can't get it, it almost in the tip of my tounge. So I talked to Sashi while we are walking.

Penn: Hey Sash

Sashi: Hi PZ

Penn: What brings you out here in the breezy night ?

Sashi: Well, just strolling along. I can't do anything in my house so instead I took a stroll outside in the beautiful and breezy night.

Penn: Well that explains.

Sashi: And also..... what brings out here ?

Penn: Well it is me and Matilda's 3 year anniversary....

Sashi: Congrats PZ.

Penn: Thanks..... and our anniversary starts at 7:30 pm, and she hasn't come yet. So I decided to fetch her myself.

Sashi: No wonder you are looking fancy today.

Penn: Yeah.

Sashi: Well goodluck on your anniversary.

Penn: Thanks. Hey Sashi.

Sashi: Yes ?

Penn: Wanna come with me to go to Matilda's house ?

Sashi: Sure.

So me and Sashi strolled through the beautiful night, and it is getting chilly and Sashi is shivering by the cold night. So I gave her my coat to warm her up, she kindly accepted it very much. While we are strolling through the sidewalk, we are making our own conversation, and we are now started laughing in our little talk.

Sashi & Penn: Hahahahahahaha

Sashi: I couldn't believe that Boone could do that to you.

Penn: Yeah, it is so funny that we can't even make our original prank.

Sashi: ( sighs ) So, it's been fun.

Penn: Yeah, how come Teddy is not making you feel any joy today ?

Sashi: Maybe he is been out for the day ? I don't know ( suddenly frown ).

Penn: Hey, don't feel down. Maybe he is just sick or something so he can't be with you today.

Sashi: Maybe you are right.

Penn: Come on, we are almost there to Matilda's house.

When we came to Matilda's house, we started knocking at her door ,yet no one answered, and then we knocked and still no answer. And then we here some kissing noises and moans, then I barged the door open and I can't believe what me and Sashi saw.

Sashi's POV
How could he ? After 4 years of our relationship and this is how he repays me ? Making with someone else, especially when that someone you are making out with is your bestfriend's girlfriend. We all gasped in surprise or shock, anger, sadness and disgust after what we saw inside of Matilda's house. They are also surprised and they sat up on the couch covering their body with a blanket. Anger, and sadness filled our body as we are now fighting our relationship.

Teddy: Sashi, honey, let me explain.

Sashi: ( angerly and sadly ) Don't you even think about explaining yourself. How could you ?! After what I have done for you, after our 4 year relationship, after I gave all my love for you, this is how you are going to repay me ?! Making out with someone else ?!

Teddy: Sasha, I-I-I.....

Sashi: Don't call me that name again, you two timing jerk.

Teddy: Look, I am so sorry, OK ? I just don't feel like loving you anymore.

Sashi: So that is why you are making out with someone else ?!

Teddy: Yes.

Sashi: You little dumb, stupid, idiot, pathetic, two timing jerk.

I come closer to him and punched in 3x in the face filling his face with bruises.

Sashi: And you ( I pointed at Matilda ).

Matilda: I am so so sorry Sashi. He came into me, not me came into him.

Sashi: Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to him ( I point her to Penn, who is now filled with rage and sadness ).

Matilda: Penn, I am so so sorry, it is not my fault. It was him who came into me. Please believe me.

Penn: ( angerly and sadly ) How could you ?! ( slap her in the face ) After I set up our perfect anniversary, after our 3 year relationship and this is how I expected ?!

Matilda: Look, let me explain.

Penn: I have enough of your explanation, and I don't want to hear about. You should know that you could just tell that you don't love me no more. And yet you let me see this ?!

Matilda: No, this not how you expected.

Penn: No, I didn't. I expected that you will show up in a beautiful dresd and we will have a perfect anniversary. Well it turns out that all I see is a piece of crap like you.

Matilda: Please Penn, just let me explain.

Penn: Shut the hell up Matilda. I deserve an explanation. I deserve an acceptable reason.

Matilda: No. Penn. Please.

Penn: You know what, we are through.

Matilda: Penn. Please.

Penn: And you ( comes closer to him and punches him the face ). You should never steal someones lover. And Sashi is great and kind lady, and you think that she is not lovable ?! ( punches him again ). You are one piece of crap ( punches him one last time ).

Sashi: Teddy. We. Are. Never. Ever. Ever. Getting. Back. Together. Because. We. Are. Through.

We taught them a lesson and left Matilda's house and slamming the door close. My body felt only anger, pain, and sadness that I started crying and run as fast as I can, and I have no idea where I am going and if Penn is following me or not. As long as those pieces of crap stay away from me and my life.
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so sorry for the long update but I fixed for you. So, what do you think about this chapter, long isn't it ? So I hope I made a grand entrance in the first part of it. And do not forget to:

VIEW

VOTE

COMMENT

SUPPORT

And I will like this chapter to be dedicated to my loyal PZPTH friends:

1.) Rockutoo
2.) JadeRockGoddess321
3.) Kaelamellepacamps_

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it.