Epilouge

Penn's POV

It has been a while since a few incidents came to be. Well let's just say a lot of messed up things happen in a few 3 to 4 years of my life. It turns out it is not the bad after all.

In my freshmen years, life was rough. I had my parents trap in the most dangerous world imaginable. I had made an enemy. I feel like I had the worst day of my life back then. And till the ball rolling, I had a part-time job which is being a part-time hero that travels through other dimensions. Well, I didn't like it on my first try but luckily I have friends who always have my back. And that time, on and on, I finally got used on this whole 'saving the world' thing. I turns out it is a good thing. Well, maybe because I had made a lot of mistakes back then. I somehow show off. I sometimes don't listen. I feel always the one who will always do the heroic deeds and let my sidekicks do all the sidekicks job, never letting them shine on the journey. And the first time I got fired and rehired in my old job, man that almost scared because what will I even be without that job, and then people will start calling me "Penn One" which is not a good matching name for me. Then where Rippen destroyed the Multi Universal Transprojector and causing the entire universe into mass destruction, luckily with the help of friends alongside with other dimensional friends of the save the entire multiverse. That was in the past and now today is now an entirely different story for me now. A new story with a woman who I put my life through many universes until I find her again, and her name is Sashi Kobayashi.

Sashi's POV

Well now since it is a different way of saying it makes it more harder for me to say it.

My past life, their are alot of hardships and all, from my thirteen years of sidekick training until the saving of my Penn's parents, it did good, it was worth it, seeing someone who cares about not only just my parents, and my brother, but also to my friends who came into my life and change me forever.
Now I met new friends like Marco, Star, Alfonzo, Ferguson and even Pony head. Lot of stuff happen back in the past, but now it is an entirely different story. Me and my Penn Zero.

Third POV

(A/N: This is too much for to handle this kind of situation so please bear with me okay ?

Sashi: Yeah, yeah.

A/N: I'm serious about this Sashi.

Sashi: Let's just finish this already.

A/N: You're such a meanie Sashi-chan.

Sashi: The readers are waiting for it.

A/N: Okay, okay, sorry for the delay, someone just couldn't just bear with me.

Sashi: Fine, I'm sorry.

A/N: Apologies accepted. Now continuing the story.)

Inside the church, friends, relatives, families and many more came into the marriage ceremony of Penn Zero and Sashi Kobayashi, heck even Rippen and Larry are there too, with the police watching them.
Marco's parents came as well seeing that Penn's parents and Marco's parents are in a good relationship. And even some other dimesional friends are here too, with the help of Phyllis, they can able to blend with the other people because they are now disguise as humans, except on other real humans, the dimensional people that are here are Blaze, Sheriff Scaley Briggs, Poney head, Amber Briggs, Captain Super Captain, and Shirley B. Awesome. Matilda and Teddy are also here too, they came to make up their past mistakes before and apologizing to the Zeroes and the Kobayashies, they knew that the past is in the past now so they forgive them.

(enough said let's get this chapter on the road.)

The gates of the church opens, people started seeing what's going on, and they just saw Sashi in her wedding dress.