Chapter 8: Getting to know

This is the next part of Chapter 7 or I would like to say that this is part 2 of Penn and Matilda's little conversation at Matilda's house.

I hope that it will help more of their little hangout, so don't worry about it, I promise that there will be Penashi moments and scenes and it will be a Penashi story I promise you all that.

I hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------
Matilda's POV
I can't believe it, Penn is in my house, Penn Zero is in my house, Hehehehehe. I can not wait to get to know about this handsome guy, maybe he can be nice, cute, fun, cute, caring, cute, cute.....Oooohhhhhh I can't stand it seeing him that handsome and cute at the same time, I just hope he has the same feelings that I have towards him.

Penn's POV
I can't believe that I am in her house, I can't believe that I Penn Zero inside of Matilda's house. I hope this is some fun day with her, just making another happy day with my crush.

A silent only filled the air when we sat on the couch, we couldn't think of any fun things to do except for a conversation which the most common thing to do on a boring day, so to man up, I broke the silence and started the conversation.

P: So...it is very quiet here, isn't it right ?

M: It was after you started talking ( she said teasingly ).

P: Hey... I just wanted to have a conversation.

M: Oh really....?

P: Really.

M: Ok, so how was your day ?

P: Pretty fun, after my boss said that we have a break day, me and friends can able to have fun and have a little break after a hard work.

M: Well... that is taken care of, so what else you or we are planning to do today ?

P: Wanna get some ice cream ?

M: I would love too.

Me and Matilda went outside after she had permission from her parents to go outside and return before 7:00 PM, we went to the Ice cream shop and bought our favourite flavoured Ice cream. I bought my favorite cookies and cream flavoured ice cream in a cone while Matilda bought her favorite strawberry and vanilla ice cream with sprinkles in a cone. I paid both our ice creams and went to our table and couldn't believe who we saw. It was Boone, Sashi and Teddy, all of them in the same chair, I thought it is gonna be a regular me and Matilda day but it was now mixed with a B (Boone), an S (Sashi), and a T (Teddy). We sat down in our own table making our conversation when Boone interrupted.

B: Hey, Penn... come join us.

P: Ok just give us a minute or 2.

We sighed in defeat and went to their table staying quiet while they are making their own conversation. We are eating ice cream and saw Matilda having strawberry ice cream all over her mouth, I toom a piece of tissue and wipe it on her mouth where her stains are. I cleaned her mouth and we both blushed after a few seconds, our happy conversations end, and we all said our goodbyes and went our own paths.

We went to Matilda's before 7:00 PM, and got my bag and going out to the door, and we started a small talk before I am going home.

P: So... do you have a fun time ?

M: Yes, yes I did.

P: That's cool.

M: Thank you for making my day happy Penn.

P: No problem Matilda.

M: So, wanna hangout sometimes or occasionally ?

P: I would be honored to.

Before I go, Matilda kissed my cheek which we both madly blushed as a result.

M: Goodbye and Goodnight Penn.

P: Goodbye and Goodnight to you too Matilda.

I went home and when I got to my home, I went to bed and said goodnight to my Uncle Chuck and Aunt Rose. I started to dream about me and Matilda and thought about the kiss-in-the-cheek moment, it was the best day of my life.
------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait guys, I was making the chapter when this works interfered my working chapter but don't you worry. I already worked on it, so make sure that you have a great time reading.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my supporters such as:

1.) rockutoo
2.) JadeRockGoddess321
3.) Kaelamellepacamps_

And do not forget to.

View

Vote

Comment

Support

I hope you will like this chapter and the story. I love you all readers and all Penn Zero Part-Time Hero and Penashi fans.