Chapter 3: The mission

Sashi's POV

Penn was acting sad all of the sudden, I don't know what is wrong with him, was it something that I did lately or other things or thoughts. But I suddenly ignore it and continue our mission, we saw the Kingdom of Arcampadia and also we saw Rippen and Larry guarding the castle. First we think first of a plan of how are we going to infiltrate the kingdom without being notice by Rippen or Larry, I thought a way.

"OK, Boone you distract the Rippen's guard by making them float in the air or what so ever. While Boone was doing the diversion, Me and Penn will sneakly infiltrate the castle when we find Rippen and Larry, we will ambush them and take the Syndrone sword from him and put back the way it was and everything will become back to normal. Got it?!!" I strategically said.

"OK/ Sure" they both said simutaneously.

Everything was according to plan and everything was set for the mission to be complete.

Boone's POV

Sashi gave me a role on the strategy and I keep thinking of how am I going to do this, but I'll do it anyway.

"Hey you stinky, ugly bozzos" "come and get me" I said it while Rippens guards are following me which bought Penn and Sashi sometime to get inside the castle.

While they are following, I use my magic to put all of them to sleep for a day, which they will wake up tomorrow morning. I hope how are Penn and Sashi are doing on their role of the strategy. I couldn't help but to go back and help them even if that is not a part of the plan.

Penn's POV

Me and Sashi are infiltrating inside the castle and trying to search for Rippen and Larry but there is no sign of it. When we went inside the hall we where trapped by Rippen and Larry inside a metal steel cage that is hard to break through.

"Well, well, well looks here. If it isn't the part-time hero and sidekick." Rippen taunting at us.

"You think you can win this mission Rippen, you are just dreaming. You will never win."
Sashi shouted at him.

"Oooh, I am scared. but you are trap and this is my time to shine and win this once and for all."
Rippen still taunting.

"Maybe they are right Rippen." Larry said.

"Larry, you are much more helpful with a bag of daggers and snakes than thinking that they will win." Rippen being angry.

"And another thing Rippen. Can I give a simple bouquet of flowers as a welcome visit in our lair, eh eh eh eh." Larry said it happily.

"Laaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy. Just as keep an eye watch on our lair if you please." Rippen said angerily.

Larry just saluted Rippen and leave the area and went outside to take a watchful eye on the lair.
While he was watching the lair, Rippen took us to an area of execution and death, this is our last moment for me and Sashi.
And Rippen tied us on a rope and lift us up and he slowly putting us down on a volcano hole.

"Sashi !?" I said.

"Yes PZ ?" She said.

"If this is our last moment of being the best team in our lives, I-I-I have something to say to you." I said

"Yeah, just make sure that it will be quick." She said.

"Well the first time we met with Boone, there is feeling that I have when we first met and that kind a bit awkward or weird for to listen. Is that I-I-I........." I was about to say it when Boone cut me off and here to rescue us.

"Boone!!!!!!" We said it at the same time.

"Hey dudes, hows it hanging!?" Boone said.

He gently put us down on a safe place and we hug him, and yet he knocked out Rippen and Larry out with his magic that can last about an hour. Thank god that he cut me off before I could say it, and yet he has the sword we can finally save the kingdom. Before we can go to the kingdom Rippen suddenly showed up.

"Give me that sword!!!!!" Rippen shouted.

"If you want it, come and get it." Sashi shouted.

Rippen swoop down with his dragon, we dodged every move from Rippen and Sashi and Boone as a distraction that gave me time to save the kingdom. And yet I did it, we save the kingdom from Rippen, Rippen and Larry flying away as a sign of defeat.

The mission is complete and we went back to the Odessey and went home and get some rest from the hard mission that we have today.