Chapter 4: Another pain

Sashi's POV

Yesterday was the best mission I have ever imagined, it is like the mission of the The Temple of the Porcelain God but this is much, much more different than other mission I had ever have. But there still something in my mind that I can hardly explain but I just can't remember it but I soon forget about it.

When I got up from my bed, I went to the shower, brushed my teeth, eating my breakfast with my family and went to school as same as the old days. When I went to the bus, I saw Teddy reserving me a sit for me ( how sweet ) and he let me sit next to him and we ride of to school.
I know Teddy is sweet and all but there is something missing in my life, something that is very dear to me since that first day of school, I was thinking deep and Teddy wave his arms on my face.

T: Hey, is there something wrong?

S: Oh, no, nothing at all my teddybear ( a nickname I gave to him a few months ago ).

T: Good thing, I thought you were thinking about bad stuffs.

S: Why on earth would I think of bad things.

T: Oh...Sorry about that answer.

S: Aaaaawwww...Don't think of that way. We still have each other, and there is still an each other for us.

I kiss his cheek and snuggle close to him making him wrapping his arms around me, He is still sweet, sweet as candy.

Penn's POV:

I was walking with my friend Boone, yet it was weird that Sashi did not join on the walk to school. While we are going to school I saw the bus of Middlesburg central high with the other students, and I do not believe of what I just saw on the bus, It was Sashi and Teddy.
Look at them, snuggling, hugging, and comforting one another on the side of the window which makes me feel uncomfortable. I always hated that Teddy guy ever since he and Sashi are dating, could this be the end of me, but why, why must everything have to be so hard for me, my life became easier with my parents before but now it is become slavery with all the pain carrying on your aching back with no one to help you. My mind started to argue again.

Come on, just move on Penn, that Sashi girl doesn't deserve you, neither you deserve her. It is just a girl Penn, there are so many girls out there. Just forget about her, just forget about her, just forget about her, JUST FORGET ABOUT HER !!!!!!

My mind suddenly, and meraculously exploded after that fight happen on my mind that I can not stop thinking of that phrase " just forget about her." Should I or Should I not forget about her, ever since that day that I was about to confess to her, that little runt Teddy always gets to ruin everything. Even the confession, he confess that he has a crush on her and Sashi also confessed that she also has a crush on him, then they both hugged and become a couple on that day. That day was the day my world is at it's end, everything is now falling apart, my feelings, my heart, my soul, my conscience and everything else was now nothing but a shattered mirror, and frozen heart. That became the end of my world in this school.

Why, why, why, Wwwwwhhhhhyyyyy????!!!!!! Why does this have to be so hard.
could this ever break my entire life because that little fool. Please help me, I do not want live here without her anymore.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, sorry if I just updated today but it is really hard for me to update with the combination of the school work and the story work. It is really annoying isn't it ?

But I already updated even if it is short but do not worry, I will always update the story everytime I have my free time,
So enjoy the story and

VOTE

COMMENT

VIEW

Wag kayo mag-alala, magagawa ko ang kwento. Be happy at Enjoy the story.