Chapter 14: This is my world

So, so, sorry about the delay. I haven't been updating this story. I hope you can forgive me for the delay and that I hope you can understand me. Sorry

So this is chapter chapter 14 of my story so I hope you will like it and also I am very sorry for the delay.
---------------------------------------

(A/N start playing the video at this part, which the video is on top. And if does not work, then download the music video which is entitled 'This is my world' a music used in Assassin's Creed. Ok, then back to the story.)

Penn's POV
After a short trip to the portal, we land on something or somewhere that we have never seen before, well I guess this is the Most Dangerous World Imaginable. I hope I can my parents here, I sure hope I would because I miss them, not a single day passed without thinking of them.

And then I start looking around for where are my friends were, after looking for sometime I found them, they are at the edge of a lavafall (A/N a waterfall made out of lava).

Penn: Hey guys, where have you been ?

Marco: We've been here for the whole time, after a you faint a little.

Penn: I fainted ?

Boone: Yeah dude.

Penn: Well, what are we doing here ?

Sashi: Waiting for you silly. We came here looking for your parents, duh.

Penn: Oh yeah, I forgot.

Star: Enough of that, if we want to look for your parents let's start doing it now.

3rd POV
Then Star went to the edge of the fall, like she is about to jump. Then Marco stop her before she can jump of the fall.

Marco: Star ! What the heck are you doing ?!

Star: Jumping off the fall what else ?

Marco: You are about to jump of a fall that is made out of lava !!! What are you going to do ?! Do you have a death wish or something ?!

Star: Nope. If you want to have an adventure, you need to have thrill and excitement.

Marco: Thrill and excitement ?! This is suicide !! What are we the 'Suicide Squad' ?!

Star: Come on........

Marco: No way !!!

Star: Suit yourself. Oh this is what I call 'The Leap of Faith' (A/N referrence from Assassin's Creed).

Then Star jump off the fall.

All: STAR !!!!!

After Star jumped off the fall, she landed safely on a safe and soft pile of hay away from the lake of lava. They sighed in relief that their friend is alive.

Star: Hey guys, it safe down here, come on.

Penn: Well here goes nothing.

They all jumped off the lavafall and landed safely in the haystack.

Boone: Come on dude, let's go.

All of them were wondering around the jungle full of creepy things, making it hard for them to find Penn's parent in this vast land. All of them are moving towards until they encounter a swarm of bugs.

Boone: Disgusting man.

Little did they know that those are not just any ordinary bugs, they are 'Clothesterium Moths', moths that can eat any sort of clothes, they are slowly eating their clothes while they are swatting them away.