Author's note

Author: Hi guys !!!

All: Hey author !!!

Author: So I just wanna say thank you for the support and thank you for all the views votes and the comments on it!!! Thank you all so very much !!!

Penn: Sure!

Sashi: Dōitashimashite !!! (You're Welcome!!!)

Boone: No problemo bro.

Star: YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED !!!

Marco: De nada !

Larry: You are welcome Senpai !

Rippen: (grumbling) You are not very welcome.

Author: Since this is an Author's Note. Everyone is free to give off some questions from the characters.

Everyone excepts Rippen who is grumbling: YAY !!!!!!

Author: Ok. Is anybody here who wants to ask a question. I can answer them the best as I can.

Star: I DO! I DO! I DO! I DO!

Author: Ok, ok, there Star, calm down. Then tell me your question.

Star: When did you started having wattpad?

Author: I remembered starting wattpad at the end of Penn Zero season 1, something like that. I kinda forgot. Maybe it was in the year 2015.

Star: When did you start making the story?

Author: I started this story back in 2015, I think it was May.

Star: Why create a story? Specifically this kind of story about Penn Zero?

Author: Well knowing that every book that I have ever red has so much passion from the writers, and so much work they put it, maybe I could give it a try and show my writing knowledge on Wattpad. As for why Penn Zero, maybe is the fact that I first watch it, it was splendid, the storyline was great, the characters are awesome and so are the actors and actresses that are in it. Oh my god, I love the series so much that maybe that my first story maybe the use of Penn Zero.

Star: Why a romantic fanfiction?

Author: You know, all the books that I have ever red are mostly romance, another reason that I already ship Penn and Sashi.

Penn: Thanks man.

Author: So I started my first book as a romantic fanfic about one of my favorite ships.

Sashi: You do know that 'Penashi' is already canon.

Author: Hell yeah!!!! I know that!!!! I watched Season 2. And it was awesome. The end literally got me breath taking. You two becoming canon made my day. Like, I was screaming all day when I watched both you two kissed. Oh!!! My!!! God!!! That made my day!!! Thanks to you Sam Levine and the other casts on making Penashi canon!!! I love you all!!!

Penn: Never realized that you are much of a fanboy.

Author: Never underestimate us fans! That made me wrote this book in the first place because of all of you. Penn. Sashi. Boone. Phyllis. Larry and Rippen.

Author: Anymore questions?

Larry: I do.

Author: Shoot.

Star shoots a pellet at the author in the eye with a toy pellet gun.

Author: OW!!! Star! What was that for?!

Star: You said "Shoot"

Author: I didn't mean literally shoot me.

Star: Then what are you implying?

Author: I am saying that to Larry.

Larry: OK

Larry takes a toy pellet gun and shoots the author to the other eye.

Author: OW! Larry!

Larry: What?

Author: You just shot me in the eye with a pellet using a toy pellet gun.

Larry: You are saying "Shoot" to me. So I thought you mean shoot you.

Author: Not literally shoot me.

Star: Then what is the meaning?

Marco: It means that say the question.

Author: Thank you!!!

Boone: (Just woken up) Pancakes!

Larry: OK for my question. What are you doing now?

Author: Well since it is my break, I am currently working on another story.

Star: Really?!

Author: Yup

Boone: What is the story?

Author: It is another fanfic about Penn Zero.

Penn: Yeah!

Author: It contains some crossovers with other animated shows.

Marco: Does that include us?

Author: Yup.

Sashi: What is the title?

Author: The title is "HOW IN THE WORLD AM I HERE?! (Sashi x OC)".

Penn: What ?!

Author: Is there a problem?

Penn: Yes!!! You are making a fanfic that involves my Sashi. (He possessively hugs Sashi from behind, giving the Author a deadly glare, which didn't affect him.) She is mine. And Mine only.

Sashi: Come on PZ. It is just a fanfic. No harm done. (trying to calm him down)

Penn: No harm done? NO HARM DONE?! Author is creating another fanfic that involves you being paired with another person who is not me and that person you are going to be paired in thaz fanfic is a boy who is other than me. I told you Sashi. You are mine. (He is still hugging her possessively)

Sashi: Come on PZ. Just one time.

Penn: (Grumbles) Fine. But I am not letting you go just yet.

Sashi: Sure thing. (Both leaned in giving a short kiss on the lips)

Author: You OK now?

Penn: Yes.

Author: Good thing.

Author: Everybody OK now?

Everyone excepts Rippen: Yup

Rippen: Nope.

Author: So I hope you like the end of this story. And I hope that everyone loves the new fanfic that I am currently working. So see you all later!!!!

Everyone: SEE YOU LATER AUTHOR!!!