Chapter 13: Gonna get a little weird

Today, I decided to do a cross over since the comments said that Penn will save his parents in the most dangerous world imaginable while others said that I would do a cross over. So I decided to do a cross over, because it will be a much more better challenge and thrill to the gangs and to audiences. The cross over might last after about 4 - 7 parts which it is not arranged but in different chapters, I emphasized "MIGHT" so that it show that it might last more than 1 part of the cross over. So I hope you enjoy it and I love you all supporters and readers, inluding those PZPTH and Penashi fans.
---------------------------------------------
Marco's POV
Today, Star and I are just hanging around in her room with Alfonzo, and Ferguson playing prank calls. This is just the same daily or recent routine we have when it is Sunday, we just made numerous calls with different people in different dimension and we even prank called Tom ( Star's ex-boyfriend ) which he is always in rage of these kinds of things. And it Star's turn to make a prank call which we just alternating or taking turns for that matter.

Marco: Okay ( laughing ) mirror, mirror, on the wall ( laughing ) call anybody ( laughing so hard ).

Mirror: Calling anybody........

Pixie Fairy: I am sorry, but you have exceeded your minutes. Your mirror service is temporarily suspended, please consider our office in Pixtopia to settle your bill, hehehehehehehe

Star: Oh no!!! What if my mom tries to call me?! She's gonna freak.

Marco: I am so sorry Star, I didn't know.

Star: Marco, you've just messed up.

Marco: What ?

Star: You've messed, so how does it feel like? Not bad, right? Oh Marco, we can be "Mess up Twins".

Marco: What?! Man I'm ain't your twin. I'm - I'm Marco Diaz, only child.

Star: ( Grins )

Marco: ( Sighs ) Where are your scissors ?

For that, Star gave me her inter dimensional scissor and I cut through the wall showing a portal to another dimension.

Marco: Let's go pay your bill.

Alfonzo and Ferguson: ( gasp in surprise ) Please, please, pppppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee, let us come with you !!!!!!

Star: Sure.

Alfonzo and Ferguson: Yay, we're going to another dimension ! Yahoo.

I sighed as we enter in the portal, the strangest thing about getting inside the portal, we expect that we must be in Pixtopia, but instead we ended up somewhere I do not remember where. Where in the world are we ? We somewhere inside a rickety, old movie theatre, instead of a screen we only see some kind of giant mechanical portal device that goes into.......... other dimensions ?! Who are they ? Why do they have these things ?

So then an old looking lady came up from the balcony of this old theatre and glare at as in a very creepy way.

Phyllis: Who you ?

Marco: I am so so sorry for the unknown coincidence lady but there must been a mistake.

Phyllis: That's not answer to question. Who. Are. You ?

Marco: Beg my pardon, I am Marco Diaz, and this is Star Butterfly.

Star: Hhhhhhhiiiiiiii !!!!!

Marco: And this is Alfonzo and this is Ferguson.

Alfonzo and Ferguson: ( waves hello ).

Phyllis: Good, why you here ?

Star: We kinda accidentally went through this place just because it is an accident you know ! And we are just kinda going to to Pixtopia and we are just gonna pay for the bill for the magic mirror for exceeding the message limits and maybe we are gonna pay for the taxes, stuff and i don't know what so ever ! So can you just please, please, please !!!!! Tell us we are not in trouble !?!?!?