Chapter 2: Sadness and Confusion

Penn's POV

When I saw them hugging and cuddling on the backyard of the school, it is like I have been hit by a bullet, granade, or a poisonous arrow through my heart that shattered into a million pieces. She loves Teddy more than me, I thought that it would become my happy ending but it end up into a plot twist or alternating end, now more thoughts came into my head.

I wish I was that guy so I can comfort her, love her, cuddle her, hug her, kiss her, and become the only man she loves but that was not me, that was somebody else. I can never find hope to confess that I love her.

After that long torture on my mind, I have ignored it keep thinking positive that I will find love. Then now they went to the Odessey where they saw the usual bad mood Phyllis which she saw Penn in more on a frown mood.

"What's wrong with you?" Phyllis asked.

"Nothing, just a little bit tired because of the school work." I said sarcastically."

"OK, Now enough lolygagging and go to mission and no question." "Goodluck" Phyllis slightly shouted at us or at me.

And after that we went to a more mysterious world, I don't know what world it is but I hope it is good enough for me to think and help become more positive.

Sashi's POV

I don't know what world it is but it looks pretty familiar, and yet it is, we are back in the knight world but we look more different from our last appearance about a few weeks ago. And now we started our mission.

"Sash, check the specs please." Penn said as usual.

"Ok we are back into the Knight World and our mission is to revive and to protect the kingdom of Arcampadia from the evil dragon sorcerer." I said for the objective of the mission.

"Ok can you tell us what or who we are today?" Boone asked.

"Penn, you are the knight, the king's most entrusted and bravest knight in the Kingdom. Boone you are the highest order of the wizard order which you are known as the 2nd most powerful wizard. And me I am an archer elf which is the elven king's most entrusted elf guard."

we all felt very strange and confuse of how we look from the old ones from before.

Boone's POV

"Wow, I look more different from before dudes. I have a long white beard, long white wizard robe and a white staff with a small blue orb. I was very different than the last one dude but I look cool." I said.

"whatever" Sashi said a little angry.

"So guys, how do you look Penn and Sashi?" I asked.

"I am not sure dude but I still look the same, but more different in characteristic ad appearance." Penn said.

Penn's POV

"Yup, I just look the same, no difference." "How about you Sash? feel any different from before?" I asked Sashi.

She does look very different from the last one. She wears her specs of white, same height figure, platinum blonde hair with the same hair braids, white pants, white long sleeved shirt that shows her curves and her stomach, white boots, brown hair-band and a white bow and arrows. Thoughts are coming to my mind again.

She looks beautiful and hot today, this might be the time to tell her that you love her, come on, tell her and be a man.

I erased it once again and continue my sadness but I felt that I still love her but only it doesn't start or begin here and not to today, but maybe someday, but I felt very sad and yet we keep continuing our mission in the Knight World that once we are on but more likely we are very different in appearance than the last time we went in the dimension.