Chapter 5: The new girl

Today the school of Middlesburg central high has another mind bending story of how Penn got another look of a new girl here, so this girl is Matilda ( A student in Middlesburg that is also an old student here. I just wanted to make the story more fascinating and interesting for the readers. OK ? )

Now that this is just a description of this chapter so lets start this story. OK ?
------------------------------------------------

Penn's POV

Today turn out to be the worst day, is not because of the grades that Rippen always gives me ( usually an F- ). Is because of the broken memories of how Sashi and Teddy became a couple of their life. That is just so rude and mean for me because, I am always there when Sashi needs help in school and in the mission, and yet Teddy is just helping her in school. I am helping her twice while he is just helping her once a day, is that fair or not?

Well, I just have to move on of this old love story. I was just walking with Boone inside our school when I bump to someone by accident.

P: Oh...I am so so sorry.

Y/N: It is OK, it is just OK for me.

P: Here let me help you with that.

When I helped her, I just saw her face. She has a periwinkled eyes, pink glasses, brown hair with a braid on her side, light freckles on her cheecks, and wears a reddish marooned colored hoodie. She looks kinda cute but should I consider this love or just being acquantance? I don't know but I consider her very, very cute like Sashi but more on a lighter skin tone like mine. After I've helped her on her fallen stuffs, I smiled at her as a symbolism of friendship.

P: Hey, sorry about that again.

M: Don't worry about it, it was just an accident.

P: Oh, I am Penn by the way.

M: Nice to meet you, I'm Matilda.

They shooked their hands as being friends while Penn is thinking.

This could be a start of a new friendship, should I forget Sashi and fell in love with someone or should me and Matilda be friends. Can anything be easier for me once in my lifetime. But you are already in love with her at first sight but I don't know if she feels the same way like at first.

When we are still shaking hands, she feels kinda awkward that we are still shaking hands. So we broke the hand shaking and we smile at each other.

M: So, see you later Penn.

P: See you later Matilda.

We wave our goodbyes and passed each other, and after she is gone, I blush because she is pretty....no BEAUTIFUL and her smile makes me dream about her everytime I am sleeping.

At my locker, Boone was waiting for me at the my locker. A silence filled the air and Boone decided to break the silence and start the conversation.

B: Soooo....the girl that you accidentally bumped her. What is her name? What does she look like? Is she new here?

I didn't know that Boone would start a conversation like that. So I hide my pink blush on my face so Boone wouldn't notice me, and finally I faced him and answered his Questions about her.

P: She is new here in Middlesburg. She is Matilda. She has a periwinkled eyes, pink glasses, brown hair with a braid on her side, light freckles on her cheecks, and wears a reddish marooned colored hoodie. And she is pretty.

I mumbled at that last part, but Boone heard it. I hope he didn't, if he does he will go like little pig that squeels sometimes.

B: I heard that last part. Penn, do you have a crush on her?

P: Fine I admit it, I have a crush on her at first sight. OK, you're happy now.

B: I just I want to know that my bestfriend has a love life and forget of the past.

P: Yeah, I know but...I don't if I still love Sashi or not.

B: Dude, she already has Teddy, and she already loves him. Maybe it is time for you to move on.

P: Maybe your right. If I am going to move on, then I must have someone love right?

B: Right on dude, and since you have a crush on Matilda, you can have her as a partner that is perfect for your kind of lovey dovey.

P: Yeah, you are right Boone. Well it is time for me love another girl in my life, wish me luck Boone.

B: You already had it dude.

P: Hey, maybe we have the same classes with her. I should get to know her better than a few minutes ago in that event.

B: So we must go now before our teacher finds about that we are already late in her class sometimes. Let's go.

Boone's conversation has taken me to a whole new limit in my life. I learned how to move on and to love someone than my ex-crush (Sashi) and make me a whole new me. Thanks Boone, I owe you one and I will appreciate your help that you gave me in this conversation. Thank you very, very much.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry again for the delay. I was very, very, very busy on my duty in my school and thinking of a story for this chapter. I know it is very long for one chapter to have but I am trying my best to make it possible and yet that you are still supporting me. I can able to think more story events for one chapter so thank you for reading my very, very, very long chapter and always know that I might update soon, OK?

Vote

View

Comment

Thank you again for reading this story. I love all the Penashi Fans out there.