(Bonus ) Chapter 12: Merry Christmas

Hey guys, so I go straight to the point, I haven't update the real chapter 12 because of the holiday that is coming today, so let us say that every holiday, I add a holiday special chapter which I like to call a "Bonus Chapter". So this chapter is base on the title of the chapter season. So this maybe like my only chapter that has been waiting for 16-17 days. So I hope you will like it and I am so so so sorrg for the long update.
----------------------------------------------
Penn's POV
Well today is December 24,  I always wanted to give Sashi, my sweet and beautiful Sashi, a present that she always deserve. But that will a problem since that I never thought of a present for Sashi before, but I know that a simple gift from me will surely appreciate it, even though it is a simple necklace, it will sure appreciated it.

Penn: ( Talking to himself ) OMG, Christmas is tomorrow yet I don't have a gift for Sashi, well Boone is just anything simple, but Sashi..... Oh man...... This is gonna be tough. I mean, she likes simple but I want it to be extra special, like something that concerns her image, appreciation, and you.... What knots ?

Well, this is gonna be harder than I thought, yet while I was walking around, there is something that hit my head... Literally. A piece of paper that is attached to small rock, the note in the paper said " Meet me at the park, 1:16 pm sharp by Boone " I knew that friend of mine is always like this. So I went to park like he said for something very important, I hope it is very important because I haven't thought of a gift for her.

Sashi's POV
Oh I hope that there is something Penn can give for Christmas. I am so excited right now that I am squealing right now like a big fan on a band or artist. So I made Penn two gifts: A brand new MUHU ( Phyllis made a new MUHU with better graphics in 3D graphical structure ) and a heart-shaped necklace. I hope he will just love it, I wonder what kind of present he will give me, he will just give me anything that might be special or not, as long as it is from his heart ( not literally but metaphorically ).

I started wrapping his two gifts with a snowflake-designed paper wrapper and hid it under my bed so I won't let anyone see or have it, especially my brother. I went outside to get a few decorations for our Christmas Party at Penn's house, while I was going to the door, my brother just blocked the door.

George: Hey Sis, where are going ?

Sashi: Going to buy decorations for the Christmas Party.

George: Can I come too ? There is nothing here to do.

Sashi: Well..... As long as mom and dad are good with that, I guess that is good enough.

George: Well, I already asked mom and dad in case some events like this happens. So we're good.

Sashi: Fine, but be on my sides all the time, mom and dad will blame me if you are lost.

George: Ok.

So me and George went outside to get decorations and stuff for the party. This is going to be a long walk.

Penn's POV
So I went to the park, and me and Boone talked about the party for tomorrow.

Penn: Boone, I like to talk about your slipper but I need to hurry, I haven't thought of a gift for Sashi yet.

Boone: You still haven't thought of a gift for her, haven't you ?

Penn: What do you think I was saying a second ago ?

Boone: Dude..... Just anything with a special look or something.

Penn: It is not like I am going to buy a ring or anything................
Yes, a ring...... It is a perfect gift for her.....

Boone: What are you going to do with a ring? Going to ask her to marry you?

Penn: What????? No...... I am just gonna buy the ring because it is a present that show that I love her...... Okay ???

Boone: Fine dude, anything special for her.

Well this conversation is over. Now all what I am going to do is just buy her a present and wrap it and finish, I will give her a new specs so it will even more special.

DECEMBER 25

Sashi's POV
Well it is now Christmas, about 6:00 pm. Me and my family are going to Penn's house for the party, I brought him my two present and hid it in my bag. As we went to his house, everything is now ready, Boone and his parents are here, Phyllis is here too,Aunt Rose and Uncle Chuck are here too, everyone is here including Penn. I hid my presents under the christmas tree with the other presents for the others. And now we can start our party.

Time Skip

Penn's POV
Well, a few hours has past, and now it is time to give our friends and families our present which maybe a little awkward for me since it is a gift exchanging value for christmas, so go ahead. I have three presents: 1 for Boone and 2 for Sashi, I hope she will just love it.

Penn: Boone this is yours.

Boone: ( Starts opening the gift and gasp at the gift ) A new pair of flip flops ?!?!?!?!?! Oh thanks man........ ( hugging Penn so hard like a stuff animal ).

Sashi: Okay, so it is my turn, this is yours and this are yours Penn.

Penn: ( Starts opening the two gifts and smiles at it ) Well this is good enough........ What a beautiful necklace?

Sashi: Thanks, the half of heart shape is yours while the other half is mine.

Penn: Hey.... I wouldn't forget giving you a present to you know.

Sashi: ( Starts opening the two presents and starts squealing ) OMG..... This is better than I expected. New specs and a....... A gold diamond shape ring ?!?!

Penn: yeah.... I haven't thought any other gift than those two. ( starts putting the ring on her index finger ). This is sign of my love for you.

Sashi: You are such a dork.

Penn: Yeah but I am your dork. And always will be.

Me and Sashi started hugging each other, embracing each others warm hugs. Yet we didn't realize that we are under a mistletoe. They are now shouting and teasing at us. They are now shouting "KISS" it is everyone, including my parents on the MUHU. Well we can't say "No" to everything. So we done what it needs to be done. We slowly embrace our passionate kiss, even though it is under the mistletoe and we have to kiss, but it is our Christmas party after all, so who cares if we kiss or not, it is Christmas, at time we spend quality time with our families and friends, and this family is going get down. After the kiss, we broke apart and touch our foreheads by each other.

Sashi: I love you PZ.

Penn: I love you too Sash.

Everyone went all squealing and fan girling all of the sudden love is in the air, and my parents are proud of me and all of them said "awwwww" it is like forever for them to get over it. This is the best Christmas ever, with my families, friends, and especially love of your lives. so

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so so so sorry for the longest wait, and it is because that I couldn't anything with so much work for christmas. And I made this a bonus chapter, in every worl wide holiday, I sometimes add a bonus chapter. So I hope you like it and do not forget to:

VOTE

VIEW

COMMENT

SUPPORT

And I am so sorry for the long wait guys, so this may remember your wonderful time with your families and friends. Keep dancing in swirl of golden memories and do not let anything separate your love ones by you. So I hope you will like and I am very sorry. And one last thing:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.