Chapter 6: Penn's New Crush

Penn's POV
When Matilda came to Penn's life, he became better than ever than his usual days with thoughts about Sashi. Penn was still thinking of how will he even stand up to a girl, so he is still be creating a new ways for making himself fall in love with her forever.

Matilda's POV
OMG, that guy that I met earlier was so, so cute. Wait a minute, do I have a crush on that guy ? But what is he's name again ? Oh, that's right... Penn, I hope he has a crush on me too, because when he has a crush on me, he will be a perfect boy for me. I just hope that he has crush on me.

Penn's POV
I was only thinking that it was just the first time to meet her but it was not, as I went to my music class, I saw her again on the right side of the class at the second row of the first column. I am so excited to see her again and I am also lucky that I can get to sit next to her and also we can get to talk about again, not like the first time I have talked to her but a new conversation. It is now a minute and our teacher has not come yet, to break the silence I talked to Matilda.

P: Hi Matilda

M: Hello Penn

P: So, how was your first day here at Middleburg Central High School ?

M: It was nice, but the greatest part of my day here is for me to have new friends like you (blushing).

P: Well that is a good sign. And how does it feel when you first came here ?

M: I kinda feels like an awkward situation here, but when I bumped into you, I felt like a can able to meet new friends. Thank you Penn .

P: For what ??

M: For beingy first friend here.

P: No problem Matilda, that is what friends do, they help each other out.

It feels kinda nice to talk to her, she has a sweet voice that sounds like an angel to my opinion.

Matilda's POV
Wow, I can't believe that he can be so, so sweet. Maybe he can be perfect for me, I just hope that he feels the same way like I feel about him.

After a lesson from our music teacher in our music class. I went to cafeteria, I have no place to sit with because that I am new here. But I saw Penn with his friends waving at me and asking me to sit next to them, and so I did since Penn is my new friend.

I sat next Penn and feels kinda nice to sit next to him. I hope his friends are nice and sweet like him.

Boone's POV
So this is Matilda, she looks kinda nice and beside she doesn't have anywhere else to sit because she is just new here in Middleburg, so this is so much fun to have a new friend from Penn, but I don't know if Sashi is going to like her for being Penn's new friend.

Sashi's POV
Whoah, I didn't realize that this is Penn's new friend, she is pretty but I don't know her personality because some say that "looks can be decieving" but if she is nice, I kinda like her as our new friend here and beside I just want another lady friend here, it is kinda boring being the only girl in Penn's friendship.

So it is time to introduce myself to her.

S: Hi, nice to meet you. I am Sashi by the way.

B: And hello, Boone's the name.

M: Well it is nice to meet all of you too, I am Matilda.

S: So you must be new here in Middleburg eh ?

M: Yes, yes I am. It is very nerve wrecking to meet new friends here like Penn, you and Boone.

B: So how does it like to be new here ?

M: Like I had said a second ago, it is kinda nerve wrecking and I am very bashful.

P: It is okay Matilda, It is just normal to be a new student here in Middleburg. The time I got my first day here in Middleburg, I first impression to them is kinda awkward.

S: Yeah, like the day I have first met Penn, I tried to frightened him but the longer we got to know each other. I have found out he is nice friend like Boone.

B: Yeah, but I still find Sashi scary.

Penn's POV
Then the bell rang and to show that their next class. So they have to leave the cafeteria area and go to their respective classes.

P: So, see you later Matilda.

M: You too, you do have nice friends here though.

P: Why, thank you Matilda.

M: You are welcome.

Before they parted, Matilda hugged me and I hugged Matilda back. It kinda felt good to hug her since she is my crush, we broke apart blushing.

M: So, bye Penn.

P: B-b-bye.

It felt good to hug her like a soft teddy bear.

----------------------------------------------------

I am so so sorry to be updating my story for too long. But I able to updated it before monday. So how do you think of the story, Penn is getting to like Matilda and Matilda is getting to like Penn a lot, by a lot I mean aaaaaaa lot. This is going to change Penn's phase of love from Sashi to Matilda.

So I am so so sorry for not being able to update this story because that I have so many things to take care of and I have found out that the name of the school is "Middleburg" not "Middle's'burg". So I am sorry but yet I still need your support so....

Vote

View

Commemt

Share

Have a nice day to read this story and all be happy.