twenty one

"And I...shouldn't cry," Ivan murmured softly, looking down at Jeremiah as he straddled his lap, feeling his hands grip his waist. Their lips hovering above one another's as their hands shook, desperate for one another.

As the tears kept streaming down his cheeks, Jeremiah looked on in awe. Finding him to be so beautiful in that moment...because he knew his tears weren't of sadness.

Yet he still wanted to know what they were, even if he could guess it.

"But..."

"But...?"

"But I love it." Ivan kissed him deeply, only to lose the strength to continue on. As he wanted him so badly that it hurt. "I can't... I just love you so much that I can't contain it any longer. You're too good to me."

Jeremiah kissed Ivan as he began to feel how much he wanted him in his scent. The scent that felt so warm and fuzzy, enveloping him like the comfiest blanket in the world. It drew him in and left everything to be desired.

He desired Ivan entirely.

"Bite me..." Ivan begged, nodding incessantly, smiling down at him. "I want you to...please?"

"Please don't beg, I have dreamt of doing this...I've been...dying for it." Jeremiah groaned, and in that instant, Ivan began to turn around.

Exposing his nape to him as he laid down, completely submitting himself to him. Jeremiah's hand gripping the back of his neck gently, only to travel down.

Cradling his body to his, he let his lips hover above it.

While Luka stood still, his hands settling on the door. His eyes lowered some as he pressed ear against it, trying to listen in.

As he tried to listen, his nerves grew and heightened. It was too quiet...and he knew that they were doing something. He had never let it get this far. He didn't know what was to come, but he knew this was the point that would settle things.

This 'mark'...the mark that gave proof of Ivan accepting himself as an Omega. Jeremiah marking him without any hesitation and absolute dominance was himself accepting what he was, an Alpha.

And that fear that the curse would be put to an end frightened him. He wasn't ready, he couldn't lose them yet.

If the curse ends, they will grow old and die together, then they'll be reborn back in the heavens. Back with the Luna, back in their placement, together.

Except he'll grow up and die, alone.

It wasn't fair.

And he couldn't accept it any longer.

Unaware of what happened on the other side. As Jeremiah's teeth sunk within Ivan's nape.

Jeremiah held Ivan close as his body writhed for a slight moment. Their bodies tenderly embracing one another, holding onto one another.

Ivan's whole body felt a chill rivet down his spine as he went weak against him. Jeremiah's lips faltering against his neck, pulling him closer. Inhaling his scent, feeling every emotion that Ivan has ever felt, and Ivan feeling all of Jeremiah's feelings.

"I can feel you..." Ivan breathed, gasping as he felt the wave of emotions that took over his body from Jeremiah's mark. "I can feel...all of you."

"Me too...I feel your love for me, just as much as I love you. You're now forever mine..." Jeremiah turned him around, the both of them capturing one another's lips.

Ripping at one another's clothes desperately, their hands felt for each other. Their love, their scent, their everything was becoming intertwined. In their connection, Ivan and him rushed to become one.