nineteen

thousands of years ago...
***

"I want to feel like an Alpha."

The Luna looked at her creator, her mother, the Omega to all who looked only at his husband. Her father, the Alpha to all who looked at him in shock.

"Luv..." Her father breathed her mother's name, standing up as he looked down at him. She watched his hand cradle his face and she waited for him to tell him that wasn't possible.

They were the Luna's to all. To keep the balance, they existed to keep everyone in line. For everyone to have someone to pray to, to someone like them.

Luv was the Luna to all Omegas, and it was not possible for him to be anything else.

"Mother, I am sorry to impede, but you can't," She spoke up, watching as he looked at her, "You both taught me this. The way things are, are perfect. If you change the way you are, you change the way things are for all Omegas. That throws off the already maintained and perfect balance."

Luv looked away from his daughter and back at his Mate. His Alpha, Primus, the first Alpha to ever be.

He grinned at him, ignoring Luna's statement as he came closer to him. "I will still be an Omega, that won't change. I just would like to take control over some things, that's all."

"But mother-."

"Like what?"

Luna looked on at her father in shock, watching as he was completely enamored by Luv. His light green eyes that entranced him and wanted to give in to everything his Omega wanted.

He knew what he was asking for was risky, but he couldn't help himself. All he wanted to do was do anything that could make his Omega happy.

"I want to be..." Luv pursed his lips, glancing over at Luna as she watched on nervously.

That's when he leaned into Primus' ear, wrapping his arms around his neck. He drew him into his body as they perfectly molded to another.

Luna looking away shyly to see her parents in such a way. She trusted her father's choices and knew he wouldn't let him throw off the balance.

"I want to be an Omega of domination," Luv murmured into his ear, causing chills to go down Primus' spine as he began to pull back quickly. Only for Luv to bring him right back and hold onto him tighter, inhaling his scent. "Is it so wrong...? To want to be something different?"

"Of course not, but your changes affect everyone else. The balance can't be altered as it perfectly suits everyone below. Think reasonably-."

"I am!"

Luv pulled back sharply, glaring at Primus who looked at him sadly. He saw Luna still avoiding to look at them as he didn't want their daughter to see her mother this way.

"Please, come with me, let's talk privately." Primus reached for Luv's hand, only for him to yank it back.

He looked up at Primus' with narrowed eyes, nodding. "Beg for me to."

"I beg you, my Luv, come with me to talk privately, please?"

Instantly, Luna stood up as she looked at them both. Her breathing heavy with anger to hear Luv speak that way to her father. Only to be disturbed that as an Alpha, Primus did such a thing. Embarrassed by both of their choices, she lowered her head as she excused herself first.

Leaving them both together as Luv brought Primus' hand to his stomach, the both of them looking down. "I can feel him...he gives me so much power. He makes me want to be more than this pathetic version of myself that suits the position of an Alpha. I deserve to be more than a trophy."