twenty six

Jeremiah held onto Ivan firmly, but comfortably as he was on his lap.

Letting Ivan ride him, his hands covering his mouth to conceal the noises wanting to come out. Jeremiah reached up and pulled his hands down, grinning up into his eyes.

"Don't conceal your moans, I want to hear them," Jeremiah inhaled his scent deeply as he cradled the back of his head, bringing him closer against him, "I want to hear all of it...I want you to...hold my child again."

Ivan's eyes widened, pulling back some as he gripped his shoulders. Staring down into Jeremiah's soft ones, he knew this wasn't him trying to place some kind of dominance over him. He could tell by even his hold that he was serious...

And he wanted that too.

Another child.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course...why wouldn't I be sure? It's you...if I could have ten kids with you, I would. I'm not lying... The thought of nine more little versions of us just makes my heart race." Jeremiah started to get shy as he saw the way Ivan's face began to turn pink. "But...it's ultimately up to you. You are the one holding the baby and it's a lot of work. I will have as many as you are willing to carry."

"I know..." Ivan smiled down at him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "And I'm willing to have as many as you want. What you want, I want."

Jeremiah's smile softened upon Ivan as he pulled him closer. "That's my line."

The both of them began to hold onto each other's hands, looking into one another's eyes. Fully loving one another as they began to make love with a child in mind.

The idea of that angered one person.

Luv, as he got to watch Ivan and Jeremiah hold one another. With the idea in both of their minds that they wanted another child together.

Another child that Luv never got to have with Primus.

And just when Ivan was about to kiss Jeremiah, he suddenly felt himself faltering. Feeling that same feeling of being unable to control his own autonomy. He tried to lean towards him again, but suddenly felt like he was being forced back.

Because he was.

Luv taking over his body as he gripped Jeremiah's shoulders harshly.

"Primus!" Luv yelled, trying to get his attention despite the predicament he was in. Jeremiah looked at him and felt completely disturbed by him breaking through.

Especially at this time, when they were having sex.

"You're so rude, you can't just appear whenever you want to. Give Ivan back-."

"Shut up." Luv sneered sharply in his face.

Jeremiah was taken aback by how desperate Luv looked now. He wasn't even seeing him, but trying to see the person who wasn't ready to speak to him entirely yet.

"You can't force something to happen..." Jeremiah tells him calmly, trying to steady Ivan's body as he didn't want to continue moving anymore. It wouldn't feel like he was having sex with Ivan, but with Luv instead. "I heard your story and I understand that you made threats to force things to happen-."

"Don't speak to me as if you truly know what has happened! We both lived it, experienced it, I started this! And the one person I want to speak to after hundreds upon hundreds of years doesn't want to speak to me! How many times do I have to say it? Have I not said it enough? That I am sorry? And if I haven't, I'm sorry!" Luv apologized desperately.

Jeremiah grinned solemnly, beginning to remember Ivan's apologies. How he remembered thinking he didn't need to keep hearing it...that he already forgave him.