Chapter 5- Someone's A Compulsive Liar

Zayn POV

"Do you understand what you're saying?"

"I'm well aware", Keating said, "and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being told what to do. I'm sick of you treating me like crap. I want my old life back. And, since I know you won't give it to me, I'd rather just get it over with. We both know that you're going to kill me just as soon as I stop being of use to you."

"That's not true", Liam said.

"Don't lie to her."

Keating turned to me with horror in her eyes. Well, she asked for it.

"Excuse me?", she said.

"You heard what I said. You're right. I do plan on killing you after I'm done. But, we're not gonna do this your way."

"Zayn, stop it", Liam said.

"No, you stop it. I'm sick of her trying to control everything. Do you know how lucky you are? Most bank robbers would have killed you the minute that you tried to turn on the silent alarm. But, no I didn't. Most people would have killed you when you got smart with me in the van. But, no. I told Niall not to. I just keep giving you more chances, and you continue to piss me off! Stop being ungrateful."

Now she was pissed. She stood up and glared at me.

"Ungrateful? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? That's what you want me to be grateful for? You took me away from my family! My life! The only reason that you haven't killed me is because of the sick things that you plan on doing to me."

"What things?"

"You know! Sexual things."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that.

"Don't flatter yourself, Keating. I don't want girls who don't want me. And, for some odd reason, you don't. I've accepted that. Shut up complaining. It's annoying. I'll shoot you when I want to, not when you want to be shot."

I sat back down and turned my back to her.

"I'm not done talking! You call yourself bank robbers? You've robbed one bank! And, poorly I might add. Fine. You don't want to kill me now? We'll see how well that works out for you. I will make the rest of my stay here hell for all of you."

With that, she went into my room and slammed the door.

"Wow", Louis said, "You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife."

Rolling my eyes, I pulled out a cigarette.

"Shut up. There's no tension between us."

"Get over yourself, Zayn. You want her. And, deep down, I think she wants you too, but she will never admit it."

"Why not?"

"Because you treat her like crap. She can't look at you for a minute and not be upset. You both have issues."

"You're one to talk", I told him.

"DOn't try to turn this around on me. We both know I'm right."

Niall, who was walking around shirtless, nodded his head. Of course he agreed.

"It's true."

"Whatever. I hate both of you."

Scowling at them, I walked out in the backyard for a quick smoke. They were all being annoying right now. I didn't treat Keating badly. And, if I did, she brought it on herself. She had a smart mouth. I silently cursed myself for not leaving her at the bank. Then, we wouldn't be in this situation.