Epilogue Part 2- A Chapter Closed?

Reagan POV

"Dick!"

"HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO HEAR THAT WORD IN THE SPAN OF 2 HOURS?"

Rolling my eyes at Trinity, I turned back to the caterer. I swear, it's everyone's mission today to piss me off. Trinity's in 1st place. Sam's in 2nd with his 5-year old daughter in 3rd. I think they're secretly plotting against me. Everyone here is.

"Then, stop acting like one!” I yelled at Trinity, "This is my wedding!"

"So we've been told", Sam muttered under his breath, "At least 100 times."

I pretended like I didn't hear that and focused on the caterer.

"That won't work", I told him.

"Excuse me? I have 20 pounds of chicken on the way here right now. What do you mean that won't work?"

"Sam and Avery are vegetarians. They're not eating chicken."

"I'm on the fence about coming", Sam whispered, or thought he did, to Trinity, "That's if I don't kill the bride first."

"I don't care", the caterer responded, ignoring the both of us, "You ordered it, so I got it. 2 people out of the 200 people that you invited? Tell them to eat before they come."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard", I scoffed, folding my arms, "It's a wedding. They have to eat."

If he thought I was backing down, he was sadly mistaken. Everyone needs to be satisfied if I want this wedding perfect.

"Look, Ms. Keating. You paid for chicken. So, what are you getting? Chicken. With all due respect, your wedding is in 2 days. You don't really have a choice but to just take it."

"I ju-", I was cut off by Trinity pulling me to the side.

Her grip on my arm was tight, and I pinched her, making her let go. She rolled her eyes when we got out of earshot of the caterer.

"You have got to calm down", she said.

"Why should I? It's my wedding. Everything is supposed to perfect."

"You can't actually expect that to be true, Reagan. Nothing is going to be perfect, and if you don't stop yelling and cursing everyone out, you're not going to have anyone attend your wedding. It's a wonder Louis is even still around."

"I could say the same thing about Harry", I scowled.

"You could, but it's not my wedding we're talking about."

She had a point. But, I'm just extremely stressed out. I'm getting married in 2 days, and nothing has been finalized. It just feels like no one is in my corner right now.

"Reagan!"

When I turned to the sound of the voice, I saw Sam glaring at me. What could possibly be his problem now?

"What is it?"

"I told the caterer to leave."

"Why?"

"You were scaring him, and your yelling was getting annoying."

"Sam-."

"Look, Reagan. I know you are trying your best to make this thing perfect. And, I don't blame you. Every time I plan a wedding, it's my mission to make it perfect. But, along the way, I do realize that everything can't be perfect. I realize that I need to calm down, take deep breaths, and then continue planning. You're not going to get anything done if you're constantly frustrated."