The Book's Old Ideas.

Special Chapter.

The Chapter Of The Never Touched Ideas.

A.K.A Old Ideas.

Why is the title of this one so long? 

PD:I was listening to the song above while writing this, listen to it if you desire.

☆~☆

Number 1, and the oldest idea.

Mercenary Y/n.

As the name calls it, originally. If some of you are the real OG's, you will know this book had an ancestor, called "Mercenary" And as the title says it, it went about a y/n that was a mercenary slash bounty hunter. However, i quickly realized you can't put "x ahsoka." and not write Ahsoka and Reader moments considering one of them is practically a mercenary and canonically, i doubt Ahsoka would ever date a mercenary, so i quickly you know.

Delete it.

However, if you know, one of my books is called "Hunter." Which would actually be the actual successor of Mercenary, which wasn't a reader, but an OC.

And he got discontinued, ha. Bozo.

Do you guys think mercenary y/n would have been a better book than this? I dont. And i just realized we also have little Ahsoka X reader, but i still need the reads so that's added into the title, lol. Of course, i add Ahsoka x Reader...slowly.

☆~☆

Neutral Reader/Gender Fluid reader.

Pretty simple, and it wasn't a new idea, it was old, but let me summarize this for you real quick. Which isn't hard.

Reader would use gender fluid pronouns. They/them their, yada yada yada. Point is, this idea was discarded..because back at the time i thought it'd look really silly because i didn't know how to write other genders, hehe. 

Still, it remained as a idea in my head, perhaps if i did write this book on a gender neutral insert, would it be..better? Idk man, i write for fun. Voice your opinions on this one.

☆~☆

Smut.

There was a short time (chapters 25-30 i believe, or less) in which my mind was thinking, "hey...what if we added an smut chapter?" Until i saw the new Wattpad rules and by then Ahsoka and y/n were like 14 and i...went back to hiding y'know? 

Now, this is a "Pg-13" Book (Ignores all the mutilation and death and trauma) so i never thought of a Smut chapter, mostly because i don't know how to write smut correctly, and i feel like smut doesn't go with this book.

I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind like one of those intrusive thoughts, but i won't do it..i believe. Still, voice your opinions on this one as well.

☆~☆

The Seasonal Specials.

That sounds like a McDonalds menu, oh well.

This idea was short, simple and straightforward. Rewind to Christmas 2023, back then. Instead of a normal chapter, i had the idea of writing a modern au chapter, christmas themed. Because, you know, why not? That way i can get away with my procastination issues, but i felt like it didn't fit, so where did that chapter end up on? On the bin, of course it did. 

There's not much to this, there also was going to be an halloween themed one, but there wasn't. Period. 

☆~☆

Female Y/n Au.

When did this become an idea? Well, my mind works crazy that one day i was taking a shower (shower thoughts gang) and my mind whispered to me "Psst...wouldn't it be funny if we just..wrote one chapter with y/n female and Ahsoka male and we had like a romcom chap?" And i ended up like, "Huh?" while i washed my hair, it was crazy. But the idea hasn't been discarded. 

In fact, i still have it somewhere in my..."ideas" not book, because that one is a draft itself, but i still have it saved, now here. Voice your actual opinions on this one, would you want a Female y/n Au chapter with Male Ahsoka? 

Or should i make a whole different story for that one? Voice it. I hear you.

☆~☆

"I am your father."

Dooku was y/n's father all along, and i was gonna pull up an "i am your father" on the chapter y/n loses his arm (chapter eighteen) And have like a small chat between y/n and Dooku, it would have been something like this.

Y/n shouted in pain as his arm was cut off, and immediately backed away from the imposing figure of Dooku. Who took another step forward the younger boy. "It's over boy, join me, and i shall teach you far more than the Jedi will ever!" Dooku said as y/n crawled until he found himself at a dead end. "I will never, i shall never falter to the dark side!" Y/n shouted in reply as he gripped his lightsaber tightly with his left arm. "You do not know who you are yet y/n, but i can help you remember." Dooku snarled but y/n got ready to block another strike. 

"You know nothing about me!"  Y/n shouted in reply as Dooku's eyes narrowed before responding. "I do more than you believe y/n." Dooku said as he made a small pause. "Because i am your father." Those words ringed trough y/n's mind. "No...that's not true..that's impossible!" The younger Jedi retorted, "You can feel it y/n, you know i am right." Dooku continued.

And it would go something like that, i ran out of budget. 

That could have happened, and it could have been peak, or the last nail that made me discontinue my book (which didn't happen) but hey, we are here now! 

Overall, remembering it, i feel like this wouldn't have been a good plot twist in my opinion, it was too early on the story, and it just doesn't sit right with me. 

☆~☆

Revan's successor. 

If you've read the Mortis chapter's, you'll know that i added Revan for..something, and that was because there used to exist a book called "Forbidden Love" by stevethealbino, whose account was shot down wattpad, damn. 

Point is, in that book, the reader had Revan on his side. And while writing Mortis i had been playing Kotor and The Old Republic, so i was sort of inspired to do that. But, eventually, it didn't come out. Look i know, Revan is cool as heck and hell, who doesn't want a blue and red lightsaber, or just a purple one straight? But it felt a bit generic to me.

You can always voice your own opinions about this one.

☆~☆

Other than that the rest of the ideas are pretty vague and never had a actual growth on me enough for even think how they would be added into the story. So far. So good. However, here are some ideas that came to my mind.

Yino would have been y/n's forgotten brother who was a sith apprentice.

Y/n Becomes a Jedi Knight and gets to tutor Caleb Dume. (still on my mind)

Y/n takes Ahsoka's place during the final arc of season 5. (Still on mind, will probably added. Whoops, spoiler!)

Femboy y/n- wait what?

Y/n's special Squadron (idea from a reader) 

And yeah, that's all i can come up with, if any of these ideas catch your eye, you can always voice them, i am reading, because i have nothing else to do while i make you guys wait for season 5 hehe.

But here's a sneak peak, i am working on character banners to make the season 5 profile feel a bit more...lively. 

So yeah, that's it. This chapter isn't nothing special, but i publish it on here because if it was me to add it on the ideas book that has been drafted months ago, no one would read it. Besides, this is general ideas for this book, and some of them might be added somehow into the book, or made into special chapters, like this.

That being said, have a good day, evening or night, and i'll see you next time.

(Osu 'See you next time' sound effect insert)

-K