4

A/N There is some smut in this and also some mentions of being sick so beware. If smut makes you uncomfortable then you'll just have to wait until I post a  new chapter THERE ARE ALSO MENTIONS OF R*GER ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Reece

We were in a managers meeting with my dad when I get a message on my watch
Marjorie💍💗- Reece we need to go. I need you xx
I need you
I had never heard that before. I
looked over at Marjorie who was biting her lip. Then she winked at me and it turned me on.
Reecey💗💗💗💗-Tell my dad you need to go to the bathroom. Then message me when you're out of the building. I'll tell him what you've been sick and I need to drive you home. Then we can have all the fun you want xx🖤
Marjorie💍💗- butt I can't wait that long. It's taking every ounce of self restraint to not pounce and start kissing you right now. Xx
Reece💗💗💗💗- I'm sorry baby but I don't think my dad wants to see that.xx
Marjorie💍💗- Ok I'll go now. Love you xx
Reece💗💗💗💗- Love you too xx
As I sent it Marjorie speaks," I need to go to the bathroom," she says in a weak voice to make it sound convincing. She gets up and leaves the room.

Marjorie

I go into the bathroom and bring my bottle with me. I put my water into my mouth then spit it into the sink and cough to make it sound believable. I then exit the building and message Reece
Marjorie💍💗-I'm out baby xx
Reece💗💗💗💗-ok I'm on my way now xx

Reece
I look at my watch and look concered, so it's more believable," what is it now Reece?" My dad asks. "It's Marjorie, she's been sick, we have to go. Sorry dad, see you later." I collected my things and Marjorie's since she left them. As I leave the building I spot Marjorie waiting outside my car. I give her a quick peck on the lips and unlock the car. She looks at my, hunger in her eyes to which I simply say," I'm sure you can wait 5 minutes baby." "I don't think I can," she replies. "Well you're going to have to sorry, but it's 5 minutes and you can do whatever you want," I say. She bites her lip at the thought and looks out the window the whole drive home, my hand resting on her thigh.

Marjorie
As we pull up outside our house, I get excited. Reece grabs his keys and unlocks the front door. The second he turns around my lips slam into his, pinning him against the door. He moans as my hand travels around his chest, tracing patterns. My tongue enters his mouth as I pull at the hem of his jumper, asking for permission to take it off. With this he pulls it off himself and slamming his lips back into mine. Then he completely takes me by suprise by picking me up bridal style, and rushes me upstairs. He then throws me on the bed causing me to shout," REECE!" "sorry gorgeous, I just couldn't wait," he replies with a grin on his face. He then begins kissing down my neck, hard enough to leave marks, but I didn't care," Reece by the way I need to be able to walk tommorow. I told autumn that I would be spending tonight here and she said i call in sick she won't be happy." I say to him ," okay but no promises." He replies. Suddenly I feel him tearing my underwear in half," needy are we?" I tease," oh you're going to regret that," he replies. Out of nowhere I feel his four fingers slam inside of me, causing me to scream and then cover my mouth on shock of how loud it was." Don't be shy baby, I want to hear you scream my name," he says. With that I being screaming louder than I thought was possible. He curls his fingers inside me hitting all the right spots, his thumb circling my clit. Soon I get tipped over the edge and the pressure in my lower stomach snaps. I drip all over his fingers. He pulls them out, one by one, and sucks them clean. He puts his face is in between my legs and I feel him breathing on me, making me go insane," REECE PLEASE I NEED YOU!" I yell."if you say so," he responds as he starts devouring me like I'm his last meal. I can feel him smiling as he continues eating me out. He stands up and drops his pants, along with his boxers. He climbs onto me, his hands either side of my shoulders and said, " If it gets to much what's the safe word?" He always asks me this," Apple" I reply," thank you baby, I just want to make sure you're always safe and happy," he says. The lines himself up with me and pushes inside, making us both moan at the feel of him inside me. then he starts thrusting in and out," Reece- I-i" I try to get the words out but I can," you okay?" He asks concerned," please-faster, please Reece," I beg. "Okay baby but please remember if it's too much just say, I won't be offended, I promise," he says. "I promise Reece." Suddenly he beging getting faster and faster until I feel the pressure break again. But he doesn't stop he begins getting faster and harder. I feel him getting close and slowing down," baby, do you want me to-," he is cut of my me screaming," Reece, I don't care release inside of me, please," I beg again.

Reece
Hearing her beg like that is such a turn on so I start going faster and faster until I reach my climax and came insider. Not long after she came too. I collapsed beside her, still staying in her," you do realise you're still inside me Reece?" She asks me." Yeah I like it here," I reply. We sit cuddled together to catch our breath for a few minutes until Marjorie hops on top of me, and beings to ride me. I flip us over so I'm on top, and she looks at me with desure in her eyes again. I then begin thrusting in and out, circling her clit with my thumb as I do this. She came all over me, but I didn't care. Just as she thought I was going to stop, I went even faster until she spoke "a-a-apple." As she said this I slowly pulled out and cuddled  next to her," you okay gorgeous?" I ask. "Yeah , just got a little too much that's all." She says ,"okay marj,"I said kissing her head.

Marjorie
I sit there cuddled with Reece until I feel my stomach rumbling," Reece I'm going to grab some food from downstairs, do you want anything specific?" I ask ,"no baby you pick, I trust you." I try to climb out of bed but my legs give in and I fall to the ground, hitting my chin of the floor and making a thudding  noise. Reece immediately rushed to my said, chuckling a bit to himself," FOR FUCKING HELLS SAKE REECE, YOUVE PARALYSED ME!" I shout as reece helps me up, still laughing to himself. "I'll get the snacks," he says. He helps me up and puts me  on our bed, his arm around my waist and mine around his neck. I pout at him but he kisses me, sooo I can't still be mad at him, can I?

Reece

I go downstairs and grab a half packet of Doritos and  2 cans of 7 up from the fridge.(Lemonade and crisps😍)I go back upstairs expecting to see Marjorie sitting up waiting for me but instead she's sleeping. She's so cute and I can't deal with it. I gently climb back into bed next to her and fall asleep, my head resting on here.

A/N
this was made because @keisha12xoxo started having a fricking temper tantrum because I said I couldn't write smut for the life of me it's currently 1:28 AM and I haven't been sleeping bc I was finishing this story for you keisha. This is going to be posted on Thursday but yeah .HOPE UR LIKING THE STORY/BOOK SO FAR POOKIES💗💗💗