11

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️not too much tho

Marjorie
We were having our after party at the restaurant just next door to the venue. Reece reserved the whole resteraunt so it was just who we invited. Me and Reece went out to the dance floor, to have our first dance, while Autumn ran straight over to the bar. We have our dance and I went to join Autumn at the bar. Reece went over to winter and his close cousins to have a chat. Me and Autumn had some wine and shots. We talked about, well everything really, and drunk at least a 3 glasses of wine each.

I was a little bit drunk but  I wanted Reece, I wanted him because I haven't properly seen him since yesterday. I walked over to him, tripping over my dress a little and dragged him to the other side of the restaurant where the bathroom was. I shoved us inside and locked the door, before tuning around and kissing him desperately. He broke away and asked,
"What has made you so needy?"
"I've been like this since I Autumn hugged us, but that was 4 hours ago."
"If you have been waiting that long, you should have just said." He told me, slamming our lips back together. My tongue demanded entrance and he gracefully accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won the battle. He picked me up and place me on the counter, kissing down my neck, hard enough to leave marks, but I didn't care. I tried my best to conceal my moans and bit my lip.
"Gorgeous, the bathrooms are sound proof, because I knew you would do this." He breathed against my neck and I let out a desperate moan. As he was kissing me, he slid off my underwear and ran his fingers through my wet folds.
"Aww baby did I make you this wet? "
I just nod, not being able to get any words out. Suddenly, without warning, he shoves 3 fingers in me, making me yelp out. He adds his fourth finger and thrusts them in and out of me. He curled his fingers up inside of me, hitting my g-spot. I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge every second, until the pressure in my stomach snapped and I came all over his fingers, my legs shaking . He kept them inside me to help me ride out, his thumb circling my clit. One by one, he pulled them out and then sucked them clean. When I had calmed down he spread my still shaking legs and stuck his head between them. He licked up every last drop of cum and then went back in for another kiss. I tasted mtself on his lips and I couldn't get enough.
"Right, gorgeous I would love to stay here and just devour you but one you need to be able to walk and two i think people will notice the bride and the groom going missing for-" he looked at his watch,"30 minutes." 30 MINUTES geez I didn't realise it was that long.
"Okay darling, I will need a little help walking though, and getting off of the counter." I laughed. He grabbed my hand, slid my underwear back on and helped me walk back to the bar where Autumn was.
"Why are you limping Marjorie?" She glared at Reece.
"She's drunk as fuck little sis. She can barely stand." Reece told Her. I don't know if she believed it but me and autumn carried on with our drinks. After about 5 minutes, I was drunk as fuck, and I could walk even less. The rest of the party me and Reece kept staring at eachother and I tried to walk over to him. My knees gave in, but luckily, Autumn caught me and basically carried me over to Reece.

Reece
Marjorie kept giving me looks all night until she tried to get up and walk over to me, but she fell and Autumn had to pick her up and carry her to me.
"You should really take her home," she said placing Marjorie onto an empty chair next to me.
"Will do little sis," I said smiling at her. She glared back at me and I asked her what was up.
"Marjorie, drunkenly told me what you and her did in the bathroom."
"Shit, sorry" I say.
"I am however not going to kick you in the shins today because it's your wedding night, but if this ever happens again, I will kick you where it hurts." She said, squinting at me.
"Thank you?" I didn't really know what to say.

I scooped Marjorie up off the chair and made my way out of the restaurant to the car. I place Marjorie into the passenger side and buckled up her seatbelt. I did the same to myself and started driving back to our hotel. About 5 minutes later, we arrived back at the hotel and Marjorie had fallen asleep. I picked her up again and carried her to the lift. We were on the top floor of the hotel so I pressed the button and we started going up. While we were in the lift, Marjorie started stirring and woke up.
"Reece " she called out
"Yes gorgeous, I'm right here."
"Reece whrere are we?"
"We are at the hotel." God she looks so cute.
As I said that we arrived at our floor and I carried her to our hotel room. I had to place her in the floor to unlock the door, but immediately picked her back up and carried her to the bed. I placed her down got my oversized T-shirt that and shorts. While I was Marjorie fell back asleep.

I gently pulled her wedding dress over her head and put on the T-shirt, careful not to wake her up. Once she was dressed I stripped down to just my boxers and climbed in bed next to her and held her close. My beautiful wife.
Wife
The love of my life is now my wife

a/n
HII sorry for not posting recently I am really busy with getting ready for school . I start on Wednesday😫😫. Not excited bc I'm going to a knew school aswell😭😭. Anyway I dont really like this chapter but I've not posted in ages sooo. I've been suffering with a case of writers block.