8

Marjorie
Today im going back to work after my 3 day weekend with Reece. I'm super excited though because I get to tell people about my engagement. I don't know how I will tell them, maybe just see if they notice, but I want people to know. I get out of bed and straight into the shower. I knew that I told Reece I was getting in the shower, he would join me and we wouldn't do much..
well much showering really. I really really don't want to deal with any moody parents today because I'm really happy today. Getting into the shower I realise I forgot my towel, but I'm already wet so I can't get out."Shit-
Reece!Reece!" " Yeah!" He yells out," Can you bring me my towel?" "Okay baby." He walks in and sees me in the shower all wet and steamy. His jaw drops like it's the first time he's seen me in the shower." Reece you've seen me naked a million times before." "Yeah but when I see you in the shower, I normally get you, but I can't today" he says with a pouting "I'm sorry darlin but I need to be able to walk today. Later after work." He smirks at me and puts my towel on the holder. I finish my shower and wrap my towel around myself. Walking into our bedroom I see Reece putting his boxers on."Sorry Reece, didn't realise you were getting dressed" "It's fine, anyway you've seen me naked a million times before." He tells me. Reece continues to get dressed and I dry myself off. Then he leaves the room and goes downstairs.

Reece
I wanted to make Marjorie some breakfast so I go downstairs and take out the ingredients to make pancakes. As I'm taking out the ingredients I hear Marjorie upstairs,"ouch" I drop everything I'm holding and rush upstairs to see if she's okay. "What happened, are you okay?" "Reece I'm fine calm down, just my ankle hurts a little." She tells me." Okay just as long as you're okay."I say tuning to leave the room. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist,"don't leave me" she tells me. I turn around and give her a passionate kiss."I'm sorry baby but I've left the stove on and I'd rather not burn the house down." "Fine." I head back downstairs and start mixing together the ingreadients before pouring them onto a pan.
*
"Right are we ready to go?" "Yeah just a sec though my mascaras a bit smudged." She licks her finger and wipes away the mascara mark left on her face. We leave the house and get into the car. I put on my seatbelt and so does marj before we set off and arrive at the Marjorie's nursery about 5 minutes later. She gives me a kiss and gets out the car, waving goodbye.

Marjorie
I really don't know how I'm going to tell people but I guess it's just going to happen. I walk past all the room and walk into the office."Morning Autumn you alright" "Yeah, how's Reece?" She asks. " He's doing so much better, I think you coming, even if it was only for  a few minutes, really helped." "Glad I could have helped, also congratulations" I was confused for a moment and I think autumn saw that on my face." Your engagement, congratulations." "How did you-" "I noticed it yesterday but I didn't say anything because it wasn't the right time." She tells me. Suddenly we hear a very excited Carly quote squeal and come rushing into the office." OMG HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!" She squealed."How did you know Carly?" "Because basically on Friday Reece looked really scared so I asked him what was wrong and he said he was thinking of proposing to you. But he was nervous you wouldn't say yes so I said that you defo would and gave him a hug." That's actually really cute and sweet of her."HE WAS SCARED SHE WOUDNT SAY YES?" Autumn yelled out."oh I know he was completely out of his mind. Anyway I'm going to get back to work, I was only eavesdropping to see if he actually did it" and as she said that she exited the office."Off you go Marjorie." Autumn said. I looked at her confused once again and she said"go and tell char, she'd love to know that her best friend got engaged. She might scream though so I'd prepare." I chuckled at her comment and replied " I'll be back in about 10 minutes." And walked out the office to the preschool room where char and Sorscha were." Hi Marjorie, are you okay?" "Yeah I'm..
over the moon." I replied."Any reason why you are, or is it just because?" "A certain someone over the weekend got down on one knee and poped the question." It took a few seconds for her to realise but when she did she screaymed louder than I did when Winter told me about him and Autumn and pulled me in for a tight embrace. She pulled away and grabbed my left hand, admiring the diamond ring on my finger. After that Sorscha came rushing over because char had just screamed like she was being murdered." Wha- wha happened? Who died" "NOBODY BUT REECE PROPOSED!" Char squealed. "Aah congrats Marjorie." To be honest I think the whole nursery heard char scream  because Winter came rushing in shortly after. "WHAT HAPPENED? IS EVERYONE ALIVE?" I chuckled because of Winters comment." NO YOU BONE HEAD REECE PROPOSED!" Charlotte shouted again."Oh well congratulations Marjorie, but char did you need to squeal  that loud." "OF COURSE I DID WINTER, MY BEST FIEND JUST GOT ENGAGED, MARJORIE DID THE SAME THING WHEN SHE FOUND OUT YOU SND AUTUMN GOT MARRIED!" Char was bursting my eardrums so I said "Char do you mind quieting down a little bit, I might go deaf" "Right, sorry." After we all had a little chat, I headed back to the office and Autumn looked like she wanted to kill someone."Did she have to scream, that loud!" Autumn yelled. "I don't know what I was expecting, but it was not that." The rest of the day was fairly normal. No moody parents today YESS and me and having a mean girls movie night tonight.

A/N
This is so random. I actually just made this up as I went on, I have no clue what to write and at some points, not even my auto correct can understand me and it just gives up😭😭I ACTALLY DONT KNOW IF I LIKE THIS AND ITS CONCERNING.
1122 words