25

"Well well son, Nice to see you"

"Roger." I said, immediately getting tense.
"What do you want?"

"Well I've come to collect someone, and if all goes well, you, your wife and your child will go unharmed."

"How did you-" I asked but was cut off,
"I have eyes and ears everywhere son. Now let's cut to the chase, where is Siobhan."

Maybe my dream wasn't just a dream. "Maybe you should keep a better eye on her but I don't know." I lied, knowing full well she was at Vivs.

"That's no way to speak to the person who raised you is it? Where is she? I won't ask again."

"I don't know! My god! Go ask someone else who actually likes you." I yelled at him.

"Ive given you multiple opportunities to tell me where she is. Now I'm going to in come and look for her."

"Will you fuck." I said.

Before I could do anything else, he raised his arm and I felt a sharp pain in my jaw.
"FUCKING HELL YOU OLD MAN."

"DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, ILL KILL YOU YOU LITTE SHIT." He yelled, loosing his really short temper
Honestly, I didn't think he would do anything. I mean we are around the same hight but I thought I was definitely stronger.
That's was until He wrapped his hand around my throat and the other punched me in the face, multiple times. My nose was most definitely bleeding, along with my lip and my eye felt bruised.
I could feel myself slipping out of consciousness. The only think keeping me stood up straight was surprisingly his arm. That's when it all went black. I tried so hard to wake up, to keep Marjorie safe, but I couldn't.

-------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open, but quickly closed shut again from how bright it was. I was sore, everywhere hurt, my throat, my face, my nose.I felt someone's hand holding mine, and heard talking. It was Marjorie.
"Reece please wake up, I can't live without you." She squeezed my hand a little tighter. I opened my eyes.
Instead of trying to talk, I sqeezed her hand back.

Her eyes shot up at me.
"Reece?!" She said shocked.
"Hey you." I said. My voice was all hoarse and cracking.

She stood up and threw her arms around me.
"What happened?" I asked ," and where are we?"

"You got beaten up by your dad and we are in hospital." She said.

As I was about to respond, another person walked in the room.
"Big brother?"
"Hey Aut." I smiled.

She ran over and hugged me tightly.
"You scared me to death you little shit." She hit me on the arm.

"Hey he tried to come into my home. I'm just trying to protect my pregnant wife."
I said, putting my hands up.

"Hello, how's he-
Oh you're awake. How you feeling?" Viv asked, walking in the room.

"Hmm my throats a little sore, my face hurts and I think autumn just broke my arm." I said, rubbing where autumn hit.

"Oi you shouldn't be hitting him autum, he's in hospital is that not enough." She laughed.

"How's shibby? Did Roger find her?"
I asked.

"Why would Roger try find her? Did he come looking for her?" She asked, concerned.

"Yes, and I lied, said I didn't know where she was, and then he almost killed me and here I am." I said, waving my arms around.

"Wait, do you have cameras in the house?" Viv asked, obviously forming a plan.

"Yes... why." Marjorie said.

"Because if we show the video footage to the police, we can get him arrested. I mean, he put you in hospital, he broke your nose. That could get him locked up." Autumn piped up.

"He'll find a way to get out of it. He has done before." I said.

"Anyway, now that you're awake, we can probably get you discharged pretty soon so you and Marjorie can get back to things that can lead to pregnancy, if you know what I mean."
Viv winked, walking out the room.

"That ship has already sailed," autumn whispered under her breath.

--------------------

"Watch your step."
"Marjorie, I'm fine, I can walk."
"Yes well I just don't want another trip to the hospital, you scared the shit out of me you stupid cunt." Marjorie quickly covered her mouth.
"I'm sorry- I'm so so sorry. I didn't  mean to. Oh my god what have I done." She said, starting to cry.

"Hey hey it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. It's scary, I know but you didn't mean it. It's like when you called Carly a bitch. It was just the hormones." I pulled her into a hug.
She's what 10 and a half weeks and her hormones are already bad. I'm not excited for later on.

"Okay but next time. Just slam the door in his face. I'm not even coming down the stairs to find you beaten and bloody. I thought I lost you." She said, looking up at me.

"you'll never loose me. I'll make sure of it."

You get two chapters in one day bc I'm nice 😜😜but like idk what to put here anymore. Umm hello. There is this girl who is fucking stalking my TikTok's and its scary