17

16/9/24
A/N NO STOP BC I WAS LITERALLY TELLING marjoreece_4ever ABOUT S SPIDER ON MY FUCKING CEILING SO I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND THERE WSS ANOTHER ONE ON THE LANDING. IDK WHAT TO DO HELP

WHAT THE FUCK IS THATTT

Anyway, hope u like this chapter

Reece
I woke up and rolled over, only to find Marjorie not there. I groaned at her absence and called out,
"Marjorie? Baby?"
"I'm downstairs darling!" She yelled.

I hopped out of bed and made my way downstairs to see Marjorie scrolling aimlessly on her phone.
"What you doing up so early?" I ask her.
"Couldn't sleep." She tells me, turning around and putting her phone down.
"Aww why not gorgeous?" I ask, pulling her into a hug.
"I don't know, I don't know if I'm nervous or excited. I mean I'm excited to see baby but nervous because what if something is wrong?"
"I'm sure nothing is wrong baby, there is nothing to worry about. Now what would you like for breakfast, name anything and I'll make it for you." I smile.
"Can I have bacon and egg please?"
"Of course gorgeous." I said, walking into the kitchen.

Marjorie
I never actually fell asleep last night. I faked it so Reece would actually get some sleep, but after, I just couldn't relax. It was like, my body relaxed but my brain didn't. That was until about half six. I just got out of bed and went downstairs. If I couldn't sleep, there was no point in trying.

I sat down on the couch and just started scrolling away m on my phone.
It had been about and hour of me just scrolling when I hear Reece upstairs
"Marjorie? Baby?"
"I'm downstairs darling!" I called out
He rushed downstairs and asked me
"What you doing up so early?"
"Couldn't sleep." I said placing my phone beside me and turning toward him.
"Aww why not gorgeous?" He asked, pulling me into an embrace. The truth is, I don't know why. I was worried about the scan because something could go wrong so fast. But I was excited because I get to see our  baby today.
"I don't know-
I don't know if I'm nervous or excited. I mean I'm excited to see baby but nervous because what if somethings wrong?"
"I'm sure nothing is wrong baby there is nothing to worry about. Now what do you want for breakfast. Name it and I'll make it." He said with his gorgeous smile on his face.
"Can I have bacon and egg?" I ask
"Of course gorgeous." He said as he walked into the kitchen. I tuned back around and began scrolling on my phone again, when I got a call from autumn.
Oh shit!
I forgot to book annual leave for today. I answer the phone and she immediately says,
"Hello Marjorie, why are you not in work? Your shift started 30 minutes ago."
"Hiya autumn, I'm not feeling great today, neither is Reece so we are staying home today. Sorry I didn't ring sooner." I say quietly to make it believable.
"Okay, well no worries hope you feel better."
"Alright my darling well have a good day. Bye bye" I said hanging up the phone.

Reece comes in with my breakfast and asks,
"Why did you tell Aut you weren't feeling well? We can always just re schedule the appointment if you want."
"Oh no that was a little fib. I forgot to book any annual leave so I just had to fake it to make it." I say.
"Alright well here you go," he handed me my plate," I'm going to be in the kitchen cleaning if you need me."
I immediately started eating my food. How does he make bacon and eggs taste sooo good.