16

A/N
HIYAAA sorry I haven't been posting school started and I'm at my mates house rn but I'm watching Waterloo road with her so I'm writing this 🩷🩷also this is set the same day as the last chapter

Reece
Marjorie drove herself to work today so I had to drive home without her. But since she wasn't with me, I was left alone with my thoughts. As I was driving past the bus stop, they got the better of me. What if I turn out like my dad? What if I'm not a good person? What if the stress turns me into him?
I stop the car outside the bus stop and let the thoughts take over me. I feel the tears rolling down my cheek and put my head in my hands, unaware of my surroundings

Carly
I was taking the bus home today because Reece hasn't messaged me back which I wasn't very happy about. If I couldn't get a lift home, I would have to take the bus home since my mum or dad couldn't pick me up because they are working late. I was waking to the bus stop when I saw a familiar car parked outside of it. Reece! Maybe he was picking me up. I walked to the drivers side of the and knocked on his window. I couldn't see through them though because they are tinted so I just opened the back door, that was unlocked.
"Hey Re-" I stopped when I hear faint sobs from the front seat.
"Reece?" I closed the door gently and walked to his. I opened it and kneeled down beside him.
"Reece?" I said, my voice no higher than a whisper. I took his hands away from his face and held his them.
"Reece? What's wrong? What happened?" He slowly turned to look at me. His eyes were all puffy and red.
"What's the matter?" I softly asked him.

Instead of verbally responding, he just pulled me close to him, sobbing into my shoulder. At first, I was a little hesitant because Reece HATES hugs, unless they're from Marjorie of course. But that hesitation quickly faded when I saw the look in his eyes.
His sobs quickly calmed down and his breathing too
"I'm sorry." He mumbled into my shoulder.
"There's nothing to be sorry about. We all have bad days." I say, pulling away from him.
"Thank you Carly, for everything. I don't know what I would do without you."  He said, pulling me into another hug.
"Well you won't have to find out." I mumbled into his shoulder.

After a few minutes, we broke apart.
"Do you want me to call Marjorie?"
"No, no, she's driving herself home today. Do you want a lift? Marjorie doesn't finish for another half an hour?" He asks me.
"Yeah! That's why I'm at the bus stop in the first place!" I say, standing up and waking to the back of the car, climbing into the back seat. I pulled my phone out my pocket and messaged Marjorie.

Marjorie
I was typing up an email when my phone pinged and lit up.
Carlss🩷🩷- Hey Marjorie, jst wanna let u know that Reece had a bit of a Panik attak like 5 mins ago idk y but he's ok now and driving me home xxxxxx

Marj💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕- Okay my darling, I think I know what it's about. Keep an eye on him for me xx

I put my phone down and finished typing up the email to Roger about the merger.

30 minutes later

My shift ended 5 minutes ago but I was finishing typing up my last paragraph on the newspaper. Char popped her head through the office door,
"Hey Majorie, just want you to know I'm heading home now. Do you need anything before I go?" She beamed.
"No thank you my darling. Have a Good weekend."
"You too, bye" she said and left the building.

The second I finished the newsletter, I rushed to pack my stuff up and get home. I locked up the whole nursery and basically sprinted to my car. I jumped inside and made the 15 minute journey home.

I got home and walked inside,
"Reece!" I called out but got no response.
"Reece! I'm home!" I said placing my bag down and waking through the house. I went upstairs and found him on out bedroom floor, hugging his knees up to his chest, muttering something to himself. I rushed to his side and knelt down beside him.
"Reece, what's the matter?"
He looked at me, red puffy eyes,
"What if I turn out like him?"
I knew exactly what he meant.
"Reece, you are nothing like Roger. You are nothing like that-" I paused for a minute to think of what insult I would call him today
"Like That mother fucking, two face  wanker!" I yelled, causing Reece to giggle slightly.
"Trust me Reece, this little one," I said grabbing his hand and placing it on my stomach,"is going to be the luckiest person in the world, they have the best dad ever and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said, wiping away his tears and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He reincorporated, but soon after I pulled away. He groaned at the loss of contact but I just replied
"No sex tonight mister. You've already impregnated me!" He laughed and we just sat at the foot of the bed, staring into each others eyes. I began to play with little strands of his hair, breaking our eye contact and he looked at his hands. But then, I looked back at his face. His eyes. His lips.

God he's hot.

Reece
I was fiddling with my wedding ring like I normally do when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up at Marjorie to see she's staring at me and biting her bottom lip.
"Can I help you?" I ask her.
"Am I not allowed to admire my incredibly sexy husband?"
"Not when you said no sex." I say, narrowing my eyes at her.
"Well maybe I've changed my mind." She says, winking at me.
"If you say so." I say, scooping her up and placing her on the bed.

I slowly make my way over to her, teasing her a little like she normally does to me.
"For fucks sake Reece hurry up." She yells.
Eventually, I make my way onto the bed and start kissing her neck, feeling her come undone at the slightest of touches. I mix in the kisses with bites giving her a mixture of pleasure and pain. Soft moans escape her throat as I lift her top over her head and my lips reconnect with her chest. My hands roam her body and land on her hips, pulling her closer to me. They then move up her back to unclasp her bra, sliding it off of her arms and discarding it elsewhere on the floor.

I kiss down her neck and back onto her chest, kissing one nipple and massaging the other with my hand. Her hands find their way to the hem of my jumper and she pulls it off and I kiss down her body, taking extra time to kiss her stomach everywhere I can. My hands find the zip on her trousers and pull them down her legs, seeing how wet her underwear had gotten.
"Gorgeous do I make you like this?" I ask kissing her stomach.
"Stop being such a fucking tease. Please reece." She begs.
"Okay gorgeous, if you say so." I say, sliding her underwear down her legs and running my fingers through her folds.
"Are you sure?"
"For fucks sake Reece. Please. Please Reece I need you."

Hearing her beg like that is such turn on so I didn't hold back. I thrust all 4 fingers in her, making her yelp out and dig her nails into my back. I continue thrusting into her, curling my fingers at her brim and hitting her g-spot until she came all over my fingers. I kept my fingers inside her to help her ride out her orgasm. Once her breathing calmed down a bit, I pulled my finger out one by one and licked them clean.
"You hungry Reece?" She asked between breaths, raising her eyebrow at me.
"Yeah but I have a feast right infront of me." I say winking at her.

I lowered my head down to her dripping wet core and started feasting on her like she was my last meal. With one last flick of my tongue, she came again. I moved back up to her head and kissed her. She began to unbutton my jeans but I stopped her,
"No gorgeous, I feel more than satisfied know that you are. Now shall we get you cleaned up?" I ask
She just nodded, still catching her breath.

I had to carry her to the bathroom and place her on the toilet because she couldn't walk. I grabbed some tissue and cleaned her up, constantly checking if she was okay.
"Reece, oh my god, I'm a grown woman."
"Yes? And? You're vulnerable."
"Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't take care of myself. Stop worrying." She said reassuringly.
"But I want to make sure you're safe."
"Trust me, as long as we have you," she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach," we will be safe"

I wiped a stray tear that rolled down her cheek and picked her back up. I placed her in bed and got her an oversized shirt to wear.
"Need any help?" I ask
"Yes because once again, you failed to allow me to walk."
I laughed at her and helped her to put on the shirt. I took off my jeans and just went to bed in my boxers. The minute I settled down, Marjorie rested her head on my chest and I played with her hair. About 30 seconds later, her breathing was slower and she was sleeping. I honestly didn't blame her it was only 9 pm but she was knackered. Finding out you're pregnant is apparently really exhausting. But then the realisation hit me in the face.
Im going to be a dad.

A/N
Sorry this took so long I've been at my mates house for the weekend and ya but we are still watching Waterloo road and I just started writing it.