19

⚠️⚠️⚠️tw panic attaks

Marjorie
"Marjorie you are free to go now." Autumn.
Finally.
"Okay, bye autumn, love you." I said collecting all my stuff.
"Love you to Marjorie, be safe."
I smiled at her and left the room.

As much as Autumn would hate to hear it, I was thinking about Reece all day. Not in the way I normally would. Not him running around the house with a little blonde, the spitting image of Reece like I normally do.
No, I was thinking about him, in a let's say,             A state of undress.
Id not thought of him like that since our phenomenal phone call. Well not in work at least. I mean I'm pretty sure autumn can read my mind when it comes to me and her brother.

I rushed home, just thinking about how much I needed Reece. The second I pulled into the drive, I hopped out the car and began unlocking the door.
Little did I know Reece was stood behind it, waiting to greet me and I almost killed him with the door.
"OW Shit!" He yelled, grabbing his nose, which had been hit with the door.
"Oh darling I'm so so so sorry I was just excited to see you. Let me see." I said pulling his hand away.
"Oh no gorgeous it's fine really, I shouldn't have been so close to the door. I'm fine."
"No your not your nose is bleeding, come on let's get you cleaned up." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him into the kitchen. I grabbed some tissue and held his nose.
"Does it hurt?" I asked, squeezing the edge bottom of his nose and tilting his head forward so it didn't go down his throat.(very unfortunately speaking from experience of about 16 nosebleeds in my whole life while my friends have had 0😭)

"No I'm fine, I think. That was the fastest you've ever opened a door to me. What's got you so excited?"
I felt my cheeks flush with heat and I looked down avoiding eye contact.
"Gorgeous?" He asked,it hadn't quite clicked in his brain yet.
"You were thinking about sex weren't you?" He asked, after he finally connected the dots.
"Maybe." I muttered, looking at him.
"Well," he started, taking the tissue off his nose and placing it in the bin," we can arrange that."
He walked over to me and placed a passionate kiss on my lips, scooping me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried up upstairs. We only broke away from the kiss when he place me down on the bed and took off his jumper.

I could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter by the second. I bit my lip as he slowly crawled on top of me. He leant down and kissed my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth and dug my nails into his back. He pulled my top over my head and trailed his kisses down my neck.

We were so lost in pleasure, that we didn't hear the front door open. In fact we weren't even aware that anyone else had a key to our house until someone burst through our door.
"Oh hey Reecey, didn't expect you to be," they paused,"bumping uglies." A familiar voice said behind us.
"MIA! GET OUT!" Reece yelled.
"Give me one good reason." She said, folding her arms and leaning against the doorframe.
"Because me and my wife are shirtless. GO! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!"
"Because we have some....information about your lovely dad." She said sounding hesitant.
"We?"
"Me dumb dumb. Now put a shirt on, I'm going to throw up." Autumn said, appearing behind Mia and fake gaging.
"Hmm Reecey you're  a luck man aren't you? Marjorie's hot." Mia said.
I blushed slightly and then Reece yelled "GET OUT!"

"If you 2 are quite done arguing, this is important. Put some clothes on." Autumn said, walking downstairs, Mia walking behind Her.

I climbed off the bed and put one of Reece's hoodies on and he put on a T-shirt. We headed downstairs where Mia and Autumn were sat on the couch.
"So, what's the stupid twat done now?" Reece asked, pulling us over to sit on the couch.
"Well you know how the nurseries are merging."
We nodded.
"And how there's only gonna be one manager, Marjorie or Janice?" Mia asked causing us to nod again.

"Well I was listening into a conversation roger and Janice were having and when and if Janice is made manager, she's going to fire all the staff from the Marjorie's nursery," she paused," and not just them, Marjorie too."

My face dropped and I just stared at Mia. I felt my eyes sting with tears. How could she hate me that much? We have met no less than 4 times and she's already planning to fire me. I can't loose my job. Not there. I've been there years! It's where I met my work family. The people who actually care about me. And I had all the pressure about being a mum. This endless train of will I be a good mum

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a voice calling out, "gorgeous?"
I looked over at him, at Reece, and let the tears fall. He didn't hesitate before pulling me into a tight hug.

I sobbed into his chest. He played with my hair and rubbed my back in attempt to calm me down but it didn't work. I could feel my breathing quickening even more and I began to hyperventilate. I couldn't hear anything going on around me, I could barely feel anything.

"Marjorie it's Mia."

An
Little cliffhanger bc why not? Not proofread bc I'm lazy😜I didn't exactly know what I was doing with this.
And idk what to put her😭 but have a good day my Pookies and beware of spiders, there was one on my bed before, I was not happy😭