21

"I think autumn knows something." I say.
Marjorie looks up at me, confused.
"I think autumn knows your pregnant"
"How would she know?"
"Well before, when you said non alcoholic, she started thinking, really hard. Then, her whole expression changed. She looked like Carly when she connects the dots. And she works with you. She knows when you're going to the toilet, and when you throw up, she probably hears it."

"Oh shit, didn't think about that. But, she's autumn, she would ask about it. Right?"
"Oh yeah. Well if try your best not to say anything on Monday. I'm okay with everyone knowing but I want to wait until you're ready."
I said, wrapping my arms around her tightly. I feel her move strangely beneath me and she says,
"Reece let go, quick."
I release my arms and she jumps out the bath and to the toilet to throw up. (Help I was writing 'jumps out' and the weird word predictor said 'jumps out the window😭🙏🏻🙏🏻)
I step out the bath and go over to hold back her  hair ,which is still dry, and rub her back.
Once she had finished throwing up, I grabbed the warm towel of the radiator and wrapped it around her. I also grabbed a towel off of the side and wrapped it around my waist.
Marjorie flushed the toilet and we made Our way to the bed slowly, but surely.

--------------------(In the nursery)--------------------

Marjorie

"Hey marj," a familiar voice called out.
"Hiya mia, how you doing?" I said sounding genuine.
"I'm okay thanks, how are you?"
"A lot better than yesterday. And thank you Mia.
"Anytime." She winked," anyway, only came here to collect char for the day, and see how you were." She smiled.
"Well off you go, she's seen you, but she paint all over her." I laughed.
"Right well I'll leave you two to it, bye marj bye Aut." She said walking out.
"Mhm." Autumn hummed in response, obviously thinking about something.
"Autumn you okay?"
"Hmm- oh yes Marjorie fine but do you have that shirt I lent you?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

"At my house."

"Okay and many weeks along are you?"

I wasn't focusing because I was stacking up paperwork and just answered without thinking.
"9 weeks."

"Hmh so there was a reason you weren't drinking proper wine yesterday."

I was confused and then the realisation hit me in the face ' god Majorie you are a pillock'
"Shit" I muttered to myself.
"Are you actally pregnant? How long have you known?" She asked.
"Yes, A few weeks, but autumn you can't tell anyone , not even winter. Please."
"Won't mutter a word."
"Who else knows?" She questioned.
"Char, Reece, Carly and you."

"Really, Carly before me?"

"We didn't tell her. She was at our house and she was being a nosy bitch. I love that girl but she needs to keep her nose out of peoples business," I paused for a second. Oh my god I just called Carly a bitch," oh no- I just called Carly a bitch. I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened oh no what have I done." I said, tears starting to pour out of my eyes.

Autumn

"Oh marj," I said pulling her into a hug,"hey it's okay, it just the hormones, it's okay, I know you didn't mean it." I said rubbing my back.
"Just breathe, don't worry. It's okay."

Once her sobs subsided I pulled away from her. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking away from embarrassment.
"What for?" I said genuinely confused.
"Hugging you, crying like this."
"Oh marj, I hugged you and your human. You have emotions. And you're pregnant, you've been like this for weeks."
"Like what exactly?"
"Mood swings. One minute you were really angry, the next, you were happy, and then angry again, and then emotional. It's a whole cycle. One that I don't enjoy either." I mumbled the last part so she wouldn't hear it.

————————( Marjorie's POV )————————

"You were right she knew." I said climbing into the car.
"Hello to you too. And who knows what?"

"Autumn knows about the pregnancy."

"Did she ask you about it?"

"Maybe."

"And did you tell her?"

"By accident."

"Well did you want her to know?" He asked.

"I mean obviously I wanted her to know but I had a cute Christmas gift for her and winter that would tell them."

"Christmas? Already?" He raised his eyebrow at me."

"Hey it's only 1 and a half months away! That's not long. I've already got your gift. It's a-" before I could finish and spoil the surprise, he covered my mouth.

"You need to learn how to not spill the surprises baby" he laughed.

"Oi, I don't spoil that many surprises. I haven't told you that I'm getting you a-" he covered my mouth once again so you could only hear muffled words.

"Let's just get home before you spoil everything about everyone." He said, uncovering my mouth and starting the car.

A few minutes later, he got a phone call.
"Want me to answer," I read the name,"it's autumn?"

"Yeah go on then, stick it on speaker."

I answered the phone and pressed the speaker button.

"Reece, you're in for a treat tonight."

"Hello to you to. And how so?"

"Marjorie hormones are all over the place."

"Oi I'm right here." I exclaimed.

"Oops. Anyway gotta go Reece have fun."

"Bye." He said before she hung up the phone.

I glared at him and he looked back at me sheepishly before mumbling,
"I'm gonna be castrated tonight."

An
Hi pookies, ik I've left u on a little cliffy for like two days and I apologise. But anyway I've not proof read this bc I need to get it OUT.
My science teacher has pissed me off and so has this bitch I used to call my Pookie but she told me I was annoying and told me to stop telling her what to do, even though I was ASKING her politely not so overstep my boanderies but anyway😜😜😜