OFULAND

Monday 4th of June.
(8:30am)
"Your majesty, please get up our flight" grace exclaimed in her attempt to get me up.

"8:30? a.m?" I yelled as I got out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Let's go," I said as I ran into the car, Jose began to speed like out lives depended on it, he was suwerving and dodging car like it was a video came.

"Jose, her majesty is here" idar said as we were being tossed around in the car due to how fast he was going.

"Hurry hurry" grace ran out of the car with some luggage and Idar followed behind her, it was already time for take off.

"It's no use, the boarding time has passed" I said as I got up from the car, 'since we weren't able to catch this flight, we should get the very next one' I thought as I walked to the front desk to reschedule, if i don't get back home today all hell would be loose.

"What are you doing here? What if someone recognises you? Go back and wait for us to handle this your ...."

"Shh" I stoped Idar from uttering the 'majesty' as I began to walk back to the car, the last thing I need right now is paparazzi following me neither do I want any media coverage.

"Are you still up for the drink?" I heard a deep voice speak to me from behind, was it Frank?

"Depends are you still offering?" I replied to him.

"Well then, follow me" he instructed as he led the way, what's there to loose? I might as well enjoy my time before our next flight.

"Here my lady" he handed a glass of whisky to me, our hands touched and our eyes were locked in to each other.

"You can let go now" he said as I was fixated on his; light brown eyes, his curly dark hair, his muscular build, what was doing last night? I didn't seem to notice any of his wonderful characteristics I was in awe.

"Winter" a man from called and frank answered, was that his name? Did he also lie to me last night? That's not a good way to begin a friendship.

"Diana" idar called me from outside too.

"I guess we both had something to hide, don't we?" He said with a smirk on his face, highlighting his perfect white teeth.

"Your majesty I heard you missed your flight to ofuland, we are also heading there why don't you give you the pleasure to take you home" the man from outside spoke to me.

"Oh that would be so nice of you" I was more than thankful, although I had ended things with Fred I did not have the audacity to disobey mom's order.

"That's Joseph by the way, an acquaintance of mine" Winter giggled, again highlighting his perfect facial features.

"Your majesty, we are ready whenever you are" Joseph said as he began to help Idar and the others with our luggage.

"Royalty not bad" Winter said, I wonder how his friend knew me, it was rare for people outside ofuland to know me as part of the mornacy but due to the high rise in social media I guess many people have become accustomed to what I look like but still I rarely get recognised in public except by the media.

"Shall we?" He said as he brought out his hand to assist me, he was gentle and kind to me unlike my ex fiancée.

"Welcome to Winters Airline, the cabin crew would like to...." The pilot came to introduce himself and everyone on board, I wasn't having it though, 'Winters Airline' the man besides me is named 'Winter' it must be a coincidence right? It has to be right?

"Yawn" I covered my mouth after yawning as we prepared for take off, I was a bit tired from all the hurring and besides i wasn't able to have a sound sleep last night.

"Huh" my vision began to blur out and and the everything was becoming more quiet, my eye lids growing heavy on me until I finally shut them.

"Diana, hey" I heard as I was being tugged by my shirt.

"What?" I yelled as I turned sideways.

"Diana, we are home" Idar said as I say up on my seat, the flight was over? We are already here? I did not even have time to arrange my thoughts, I slept throughout the flight?

I looked around and indeed we were the only ones left in the plane.

"Grace call the palace and inform them of our arrival" Idar said as we got of the plane and into the car where Jose was already waiting for us.

"I am winter by the way" Winter said from his car as we both parted ways and drove of.

"All hail her royal Highness, Miss Diana" the royal guard announced as we drove into the first gate of the palace.

"Welcome back my princess" a message from Fred popped up on my screen, I turned my phone sideways as I could hear my heart pounding, I could feel my hands shaking as the car backed up on the driveway, I was getting anxious by just thinking about it.

Fred on the other hand was not ready to make things easy for me, I said it's over why isn't he letting go?

"Let's go" Idar tapped on my shoulder as she brought me back to reality.

"Welcome back your majesty"
"Welcome back your majesty" the guards and the maids greeted as I walked into the palace with Idar and grace behind me.
"Thank you" I let out a forced smile as I waved passed them.

"Welcome back your highness, you look lovely as always" Lina who was my royal stylist greeted as I walked into the room.

"The king and her majesty requested to see you, go take your bath let's get you ready for the visit" Lina said as she pointed at my bathroom.

"I don't think I can ever get used to this" I said as Lina placed my crown on me.

"What can't you get used to?" Lina asked.

"The crown, the dress, everything" I replied.

"Your highness, you look so beautiful" grace said.

"Thank you" I responded.

"Let's not keep your parents waiting, let's go shall we?" Idar said as we began to make out way into the throne room.

Again I was in front; idar, grace and Lina were all behind me, it was a taboo (something that is frowned upon by the people) for anyone to walk in front or by the side of any member of royal family.

"Diana, you better get on your knees and apologize to your fiancée this instance"