THE WINTER BOOK FINALE

2nd of September.

It's been days now what did you expect? Mom still hasn't let go of Lina and I haven't heard from her since, according to what I'm hearing the wedding planning is still going on like usual, is everything going to be okay? I hope this was not a trap and mom was a step before us.

"Hello Diana" idar said as I picked her call.

"Hello" I quicky wore my hill as I stepped out of the room, I would be travelling tomorrow so today should bey last visit to the library and since I would be going to ofuland for the royal day celebration and all I really want to know if there's anything special about the remaining winter books apart from the missing book 7 and pages missing in book 1.

"Well I have finally found the missing clue to late dorathy's mysterious death, I guess it wasn't a misty after all." Idar began, thought we already agreed to let the case go? We don't want to stare up a resting lion.

"Go on" I was still interested in the details of what happened though.

"Well sadly her real parents are still in ofuland searching for her and the girl habiba Haruna was her, that is her real name. She was kidnapped at a young age and migrated all the way from ofuland to Tamaje, she began to work for her kidnappers by doing a while lot of illegal activities, some are so mind blowing that I can't even say yet, but anyways she tried to escape on faithful morning and that was around the time you found her. She was running for dear life, unfortunately she was found by the gang and they took her life in fear she was going to expose them and she knew too much so they needed her silent, it's sad.... That's the entire summary of what I got princess, I think we can finally let her rest now" it was so sad, to see her fake a smile even when she knew her fate, I wished she spoke earlier, we would've taken her to ofuland back to her parents, what was sje afraid of? She tried so hard to protect people that had no regards for her life.

"So they wasted her life just like that? And she never said anything to me"

"Yeah, and there is no surveillance footage of them whatsoever, they've erased it all. They have also flee Tamaje so I don't even know where tos tart looking for the culprit, I guess they were scared of the harm you could do to their organisation princess." Well they weren't lying though, I was never leaving Tamaje knowing she was with sketchy people, but didn't I allow her go home to them? Wasn't I the last person she called? She still called for help and I failed her.

"Princess we are almost at the museum" Jose reminded me as they had a no call policy there, although I do break them a lot of times.

"Okay" I replied to him.

"Yeah, I would talk to Winter about it so her grave stone can be changed to habiba Haruna and not dorathy Haruna, she really would rest well now"

"Okay, I'll catch up with you later. Just said I should inform you about this" she said as she hinged up on the call, that was so thoughtful of her honesty.

"Thank you" we'd arrived and Jose held the door open for me.

"You are welcome ma, I should come back in how many hours?" He asked, I had a lot to do today, coupled with the fact that I'm traveling tomorrow I had things to do.

"3 hours, when you come please text me, I have a lot to do today" I said as I began to walk to the back of the museum to follow another entrance Alexandra showed me, it was a secret entrance and she advised I used it once in a while to reduce suspension on how often I came here.

"Good day princess, you look stunning as always" Alexandra said as she walked towards me to welcome me with a hug.

"Thanks dear, you also don't look bad yourself"

"I'm so sad that this would be our last session for now, oh how I really miss human company" she said as I took my seat and she went to bring I think winter number 6 book.

"Wait I didn't tell you I was traveling, where did you get the information form?" Heck no, I just found out I was traveling yesterday.

"Come on the walls have ears and you of all people should know better, besides I just don't dear here all day and do nothing. I interact with the outside world and all, it's just that no one knows my job and I can't reveal it so it's pretty boring talking about things that don't interest me with people" she swiftly changed the topic but still, how did she know I was traveling?

"I heard some of the help talking about it this morning incase you are still wondering" Alexandra said as she began to flick through the pages.

"Shall we?" She said.

"Go ahead I have limited time" I said.

"Well Winter number 6 had a pretty boring life to be honest, he just did everything like a normal human and gave birth to Winter no 7 which we know nothing about, just to add Winter number 6 did not want to be a winter so his journal bearly had anything in it" sje said as she went to bring book 8.

"So winter number 8 is one of the fun ones again, he was intrigued by magic and all and he tired to learn spells from the books of the early Winter, he also did some research on magic and all but gave up on his passion to become the CEO of the company or something like that, the book wasn't specific" well I guess the early Winters were the ones that had pretty interesting lives, these rest are normal humans i guess.

"Winter number 9 following in his father's footsteps, he learned how to use magic to heal. He went back to learn witch potions and all and it made grounds in modern medicines, he got married and had a son just like everyone else before him" she said.

"Well I forgot to tell you but after winter number 7, which is missing 8 downwards are written in English except for number 9, who learnt greek to become closer to his ancestors" not only do we know nothing about Winter number 7, a lot happened during his life, like the shift from greek to english.