BREAK

1st of September.

"Good morning princess" grace barged into my room, making me get up from my sleep.

"Morning, how are you doing?" I asked as she looked like she had something to tell me.

"Whatever you want to tell me can wait dear, don't barge into my room like that again" I had to warn her, I was married now and who knows what she could be walking into.

"Sorry your majesty, it's past 9am and I thought you were awake, and her majesty the Queen said I should pass the phone over to you ma, I'm very sorry" she said as my eyes moved to her hand, she was indeed carrying her phone and it looks like the call was still ongoing, shoot.

"Good morning Princess" mom said as the phone was passed to me, that was weird, she never calls me princess before, what's going on?

"Good morning Queen" I gave her back the same energy as she was giving me, I'm sure she and gran gran had a thing or two yesterday and that's why she wants to meditate now, I won't agree. I'll tell her to go back and negotiate with gran gran.

"Wow! Well let's cut right to the main topic shall we?" No pleasantries no nothing, she just wants to jump right into it.

"Is it important? If not I would advise you speak to gran gran about it, I can't help you ma" I responded in the most nonchalant way possible, she was now coming around, she seems to be ready for negotiation I won't miss this opportunity for anything.

"Oh you spoilt little..." She stoped herself from uttering the next word, "Diana how dare you do this to me? After all I've done for you?" Yep, there comes the guilt tripping and all.

"Come to think of it, what have you ever done for me?" I wasn't going to break myself down just so she could be happy, she never did acknowledge me for the 11 years I stayed with her in the palace with her, she only did so when the camera were around.

"You ungrateful cu..." Seems like she was finding it hard to keep a fake face, well even at her lowest she couldn't even pretend to be nice to me. Says a lot about her don't it? But that's by the way, why is she so adamant about this? She wasn't the one who commited the crime after all, she was just an acomplice so why is she pressing so hard?

"Well I don't think I have any business talking to you again, I'll speak to you..."

"Don't you dare hang up the phone on me Diana, how dare you?" She went back to her normal tone of speaking. That was more like it, I was used to her yelling at me anyways.

It has only been a few months since she pulled her stunt on my wedding day, I still haven't forgotten about that. Well I guess little old naive me that wanted to reconcile before my wedding and make peace with her is more, I can't even stand her anymore.

"What?" She is not getting any sympathy for me, just thinking about the things she has done to me, my wedding, forcing me to marry Fred which she almost made happen, abandoning me to the extent gran gran had to step up and take me away, always putting everyone and everything before me. Thinking about it all makes me feel like crying honestly and at the same time makes me feel like smashing my phone on the wall.

"Come down to oyoland let's negotiate, we can't do it over phone" look who is finally using her brain, that's right we have gotten you Queen.

"Okay bye" I said as I hungrd up the call and passed it over to grace who was standing still the whole time staring at me.

"Thank you ma" she said as she collected her phone and began to leave my bedroom.

"Grace that reminds me, we would be leaving soon for Lina's wedding and from there we would be going to ofuland for royals day, you should get out things ready" i couldn't tell anyone that the wedding was not going to hold, for all I know this could be one of those things that she would want to one-up me.

"Dling dling" my phone began to ring, who could it be? I stretched my hands and grabbed my phone from the other half of the bed.

"Good morning" it was gran gran, guess she and mom really did speak.

"20 missed call from mom" I read to myself as it was showing in my phone's screen, why would anyone call 20 times?

"I'm guessing she has already spoken to you" gran gran said.

"Good morning, how was your night? Hope you are doing okay?" I wasn't going to jump into the conversation just like that, gran gran was someone I cared about and I had to let it show.

"All good there, sorry about that. Good morning my love." She responded.

"Yes she did call me, I just finished speaking to her"

"Okay, hope you did not agree to anything she said?" Gran gran spoke softly.

"No, I told her to speak with you. Although she did ask to meet in oyoland to negotiate and I agreed to that, I do t think she wants to talk over phone"

"Well I guess we would meet in oyoland then princess, let's keep our hopes up till then. But the way your mom is behaving with this issue I doubt she wants us to continue digging deep into her" gran gran said.

"Deep? I'm confused ma"

"Well the baby thing has nothing to do with your mom to be honest, it's just incrementing the other Queen and she becomes an acomplice, she might be hidding something even deeper that she doesn't want us to find out, that's why she wants to meditate so quickly. Knowing your mother this is so unlike her, especially how she is ready to do what we want" that explains it, I also felt the same way. She is too cooperative for someone who's name isn't really going to be affected if this comes out to the public.

"So just to be safe, I would ask my men to continue digging let's see what else she is hiding from us" well I really wonder what it could be, mom is very unpredictable.

"Okay ma"

"Princess just don't accept anything she says and we'll meet in oyoland on the 3rd"

3rd? I don't think I'm ready to travel a day after tomorrow, let me call winter to tell him.