ROYAL BRUNCH.

18th of August.

"Good morning your majesty" the server greeted as I walked into the restaurant spotting princess Lina.

The last time I saw her was at my wedding when my mom was causing a scene, that has been over a week now gosh how time flies.

"Good morning, sorry for the delay" I took my seat at the opposite side as her, the resurant was rented for just us two and I liked it, it would be peaceful and no pressure would be able to gain access to it.

"Morning, I just got here myself" princess Lina chatted me up last night to see if I was free for brunch to catch up on old times, it was really nice of her.

I could remember the first time we met, I was introduced to her as both our families were mutual friends and our mothers were besties and due to that we spend a lot of time together thus leading to our won friendship. It was like yesterday, she has been in one of the few people who made me feel like being a princess wasn't the end of my life, coupled with the fact that she herself was a princess and so we understood a lot of our personal struggles.

"How is your husband doing?"

"He is doing great, went out for work" I replied.

"So how are you finding Tamaje?" She moved her hands all across the table meeting mine at the center as she held me tightly.

"Good" I looked up at her and she seemed scared, like something bad was happening.

"I know I told you I had something to do here, well I lied I just wanted to spend some time with you, I need to talk to someone or else I would run mad" what was going on, this was the first time I have seen her loosing her cool she was a very composed princess and I learnt a lot from her.

"Are you ready to order now miss?" A server came in with water as he interrupted the conversation.

"What is it? talk to me" Lina raised her hand shunning the waiter as he wants back to the kitchen, this wasn't the time for it at all.

"It's my mom she wants me to get married, and she said she has found the perfect husband for me" so this is what it is about, I thought she had a bit of freedom because when everyone was shoving Fred down my throat she was busy touring the world with no care, I thought her parents would let her do whatever she wanted.

"Why? Is something wrong?" There must be a reason why they want her to get married now, why the rush of they don't have a political agenda.

"My mom insists I do so that the kingdom would have a king" I forgot we shared the same fate, two female princesses with no male sibling or so to take over the kingdom.

"And who is she trying to get you married to?"

"Fred" she said as she clenched my hand tightened, her mother can't be serious, and there I was thinking she was better than mine.

"What? Fred? Fred! Why?" I was in total confusion, why would her mom want her to get married to Fred? Is there something I don't know about?

"Well according to her he was trained to be a king and he would be better rule the people of oyoland" when would all these medieval time believes end? When?

"I am sure there is something you can do, why is she saying this now?" There is something going on behind the scenes, I would like to believe for the love of God that my mom has nothing to do with it.

"No, they already fixed the wedding for September" she began to sob as she told me.

"Just break it off with him the way I did, I'm sure your parents don't have a choice"

"That's the issue, everything was done behind me, if it wasn't my help that overheard a conversation and told me I would still be left in the dark, my mother has not even told me yet" that was more cruel than what was done to me, how can her mother behave like this? And why is she doing this?

"Did she give you a reason as to why she is marrying you off?"

"She said she owes an old friend a favour and this is the only way she could repay her" she owes mom a favour? Is it mom she owes a favour?

"Don't tell me? Oh no!" What type of favour would you owe someone that your child would be the one to pay, what is between the two queens?

"Diana I'm scared, I don't want to marry him" Princess Lina tears were dropping on her dress as she held me tightly, she looked scared and rightfully so, she was one of the few people that actually knew what was going on between me and Fred behind the scenes, he was a chronic cheat, and abusier and an opportunist, why didn't anyone else see that?

"What are we going to do?" Run away? To where? Wouldn't they find her the way they found me? what can she do?

"I don't know, I just can't marry that man, that's all I know" tears was still dripping from her eyes, it was as if her eyes were connected to a never ending stream of water supply or tears supply rather.

"Good morning princess, I have some news about the dorathy girl, can I call you?" A message from idar pooed up on my phone, now wasn't the right time for this, but my both hands were holding princess Lina it would be rude to withdraw them just like that.

"Well I don't think staying in the palace is safe for you anymore, they might decide to lock you in if you disagree with them" I was speaking from experience, nothing my mother did not do to get me married to Fred over the year.

"But I don't have any place to stay, and I have to go back to oyoland before they find out I left the country" she said as she began to clean her tears letting go of my hands.

"What? No one knew you are not home?"

"Yes, I left without informing anyone just my help and some few subordinates that helped me get here, I need to be back home before they find out" how am I going to help her now? She can't go back home.

"Princess it's time" her security officer said as he walked in.

"I have to go, take care" she dashed out of the restaurant as I watch her car drive off, what's going on? Why is she in a hurry?