CHP 13 Head Pats

(It's been a while since I last posted you may want to re-read the last chapter)

Y/N POV

After breakfast Hanma had left to go talk to Mikey. Hanma was certain that he would be able to get him to agree. There was a part of me that wanted to believe him but somehow I doubt that Mikey would be as carefree as his old self.

When the door opened again instead of Hanma or Mikey walking it was someone different. I could see his face clearly as his black hair with blonde stripes was pulled back in a ponytail. Those yellow eyes widened as his face held a large smile. He rushed to me, kneeling at me from my seat. 

“Are you happy to see me Y/n?” he asked like he was an child looking for approval  

I had no clue who he was but I had to fake it “Of course I missed you babe” 

 The man's face scrunched in disgust “Call Tora-Chan like you always do. You know that I hate nicknames like babe, hun, and sweety” 

I really hated not knowing people, especially when these people were so clingy. How was I supposed to fake being future Y/n when I didn’t know who was who? Tora-Chan laid his head on my lap continuing to act like a child. As he laid on my lap he pulled the hair tie out that was holding his hair back. That black and blonde hair sprawled out across my lap. 

“Play with my hair Y/n” Tora-Chan asked

I didn’t know if this was normal but I did it anyway. Tora-Chan’s hair was smooth as it ran across my fingers. It almost felt like silk and I couldn’t help but wonder what his hair care routine was. We stayed like that for over thirty minutes with me playing Tora-Chan’s hair. I was certain he had fallen asleep when the door to the room opened. 

It was Hanma but he didn’t look the same as when he left. That tidy hair of his was disheveled. The suite jacket he had on was gone showing his white dress shirt that was spotted with blood. What had happened to him in the short time he was gone? I couldn’t be certain what Hanma had been through but he was pissed when he saw Tora-Chan in the room with me.  

“What the fuck are you doing here Kazutora?” Hanma asked stopping over to us

Tora-Chan hadn’t moved if anything he nuzzled more into my lap. I however had stopped petting his head out of fear of what Hanma would do to me. 

“Stopping yelling Hanma-” Tora-Chan whined like a child “-Manjro(Mikey) cut my time with Y/n short yesterday. I barely got to spend any one on one time with her because of all the meetings we have had lately. Please let me stay with her just for a little a bit” 

Hanma was having none of Tora-Chan’s whining “Get the fuck out Kazutora or I’ll let Manjro know that you have been seening Y/n outside or your schedule days again. If I remember correctly you lost seeing Y/n for over a month the last time you did this”