two

❝ GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE ! ❞

GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE !

CHAPTER TWO
THAT'S LAME

sometimes audrey wondered how alyssa and benj were related

sometimes audrey wondered how alyssa and benj were related. alyssa was well cold, as some might call her a shallow bitch, she was mean while her brother was the exact person that she would bully (and she did bully him).

benj was awkward, he was a theatre kid— he sung and danced around while audrey made fun of him. that was probably the reason he hated her so much, every chance she got she would poke fun of him for being a weirdo.

but not this year.

benj swore that this would be his year, a fresh start. he would finally get the courage to ask out bailey and stand up to audrey, finally show her that he was not the ten year old boy she made fun of anymore, he was grown up now and he wasn't into that stuff anymore— he was going to focus on girls and parties and whatever the fuck those guys do that audrey liked.

he hated audrey rae. he hated her smile, that only ever laughed at his misery. he hated her eyes that gleamed when he would say something stupid. he hated her nose and the way it scrunched up when she saw him. he hated the necklace around her neck that she fidgeted with. he hated the sound of her laugh, it haunted him in his sleep.

he hated how she always managed to make him feel like he was small and insignificant. and most of all he hated how his whole life he had tried to get her validation, yes he hated her but nothing would make him more happy then to hear something good about him to come out of her mouth.

bailey stood in front of audrey, opening the porch door to the nielsen's house. she had a huge grin on her face meanwhile audrey frowned, she was excited to see alyssa but the other one not so much.

"good morning," bailey smiled as the two of them walked inside the house. much to audrey's displeasure the whole family was in the kitchen.

"hey guys," audrey greeted, only looking in between the two girls as she closed the door behind them.