four

❝ GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE ! ❞

GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE !

CHAPTER FOUR
FLASHBACK MARY

CHAPTER FOURFLASHBACK MARY

TWO MONTHS AGO...

audrey scrolled through her phone as she ate some oreos, her head resting on her hand as she watched random ass tiktok videos that appeared on her for you page. it was currently three am and she was sleeping over at the neilsen's with bailey. except bailey had fallen asleep way earlier than them and alyssa had managed to fall asleep before audrey, and due to her nose and not breathing properly she would snore, really loud.

one of audrey's pet peeves was snoring so there was no way that she could stay in that room any longer.

suddenly someone else walked into the room, it was benj. she could tell that he wasn't fully awake and he could barely even walk straight so it didn't surprise her that he didn't notice her sitting down at the kitchen bar.

she watched him as he reached for a bag of sweet chili doritos, those were audrey's favorite. he opened the bag and popped a chip into his mouth, still completely oblivious that she was there.

"i didn't know you had sweet chili doritos," audrey spoke up, completely starting the boy. he threw the chip bag into the air and it landed on the ground, a few pieces falling onto the wooden floor.

"jesus you scared the fucking shit out of me," benj let out a breath as he bent down to pick the bag up and the chips that had fallen on the ground, normally he would eat them but since audrey was here he decided to throw them away.

audrey watched benj scramble to clean up, her lips curling into a smirk. "sorry, didn't mean to give you a heart attack,"

benj, still groggy and slightly embarrassed, stood up and wiped his hands on his pajama pants. "what are you doing up at this hour?"

"couldn't sleep," audrey replied, holding up the oreos as a sort of explanation. "your sister, she should really sue her plastic surgeon. why are you up?"