fourteen

❝ GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE ! ❞

GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE !

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
NO ONE'S MORE AMAZING AT TURNIN' LOVE INTO HATRED

audrey threw the towel that she was drying her hair with in the laundry bin as she finally walked out of the bathroom

audrey threw the towel that she was drying her hair with in the laundry bin as she finally walked out of the bathroom. some girl had luckily had a spare change of clothes and she was nice enough to give them to audrey.

bailey was leaning against the wall, she was waiting for audrey to finish changing so they could finally leave the party. "ready?"

"yeah let's just go find benj, in case he needs a ride home." audrey spoke, her fingers running through her wet wavy hair. "did you see where he went?"

"uh yeah, he went somewhere with jeff." bailey answered as she pointed to a room on the far left. "should i go with you or are you gonna go alone?"

"you can wait at the front door i'll be right back." audrey nodded, giving bailey a quick smile before heading towards the room bailey had pointed out. she made her way through the crowded house, her eyes scanning for benj. as she approached the room, she could hear muffled voices coming from inside.

but the second she stepped foot inside the room her smile faded. benj was here alright, he was crouching down and sniffing some drug off of a girl's stomach. she took a step back, trying to process what she was seeing. the girl was lying on the couch, and benj was clearly focused on the drug.

"oh god it burns!" benj pulled away and quickly clutched his nose as he looked down at the ground.

audrey cleared her throat loudly to announce her presence. benj looked up, his eyes widening in surprise and embarrassment as he realized he'd been caught.

"audrey—" benj started, standing up quickly and brushing himself off. he seemed flustered and guilty.

"real nice." audrey scoffed, narrowing her eyes at him.

benj opened his mouth to respond but before he could audrey turned on her heel and rushed out of the room. she had no time to deal with this and bailey was waiting for her so they could leave.