eleven

❝ GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE ! ❞

GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE !

CHAPTER ELEVEN
YOU MAKE ME WANNA MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE

audrey finally found a free closet that was filled with all sorts of junk that the family didn't use anymore and pulled benj inside with her as he closer the door behind them, the place was pretty small but they didn't have a lot of options right now

audrey finally found a free closet that was filled with all sorts of junk that the family didn't use anymore and pulled benj inside with her as he closer the door behind them, the place was pretty small but they didn't have a lot of options right now. "dude, what the fuck?" audrey exasperating as she caught her breath.

"what?" benj asked and audrey narrowed her eyes, she couldn't believe him right now.

"what do mean 'what'?" she shook her head, she thought that benj was about to die out there and he was acting like nothing happened. "i thought you were about to get murdered."

"fucking ruby." benj sighed, looking away from the girl. "i—"

what audrey did next could possibly haunt her for the rest of her life, but her adrenaline was running so high and her heart was pounding so she didn't really have any time to think it over and just let her heart lead.

without giving herself a chance to second-guess, audrey grabbed the front of benj's shirt and pulled him closer, crashing her lips against his. the kiss was messy, rushed, and filled with the kind of raw energy that comes from acting on pure instinct. for a split second, everything around them seemed to blur, and all that mattered was the way he felt against her, the way their breaths mingled in the small, cluttered closet.

benj froze, completely caught off guard by her sudden move. his mind went blank as he processed what was happening, but before he could fully react, audrey pulled away just as quickly as she had kissed him. she stood there, wide-eyed, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath.

"wow that's..." ben's eyes widened, his words stammering and his voice barely above a whisper. he looked at audrey, his heart raced more right now then when they were running but she wouldn't look at him, she looked down at the floor, her cheeks flushed. "thank you?"