fifteen

❝ GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE ! ❞

GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE !

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
NO DUDE

when audrey woke up this morning she wished that she could just die, if it wasn't for bailey quite literally pulling her by her feet off the bed she would have never woken up and gone to school

when audrey woke up this morning she wished that she could just die, if it wasn't for bailey quite literally pulling her by her feet off the bed she would have never woken up and gone to school. she really didn't want to see benj after what happened last night.

and to make things worse the school had organised some kind of assembly today and all of the school would be there. that sadly included the freshmen so her plan of avoiding benj for a few days and then pushing him into a locker was completely ruined.

her and bailey took their places in the fifth row of the bleachers as the gym quickly began filling up. audrey looked up and noticed connor, eddie and koosh— no benj in sight.

she felt a mix of relief and irritation as she noticed benj wasn't among the crowd of freshmen yet. at least that meant she wouldn't have to face him right away. as she and bailey settled into their seats, she tried to focus on the assembly, though the loud chatter and movement around her did little to distract her.

suddenly eddie and connor left koosh alone and began walking up the steps but not before noticing audrey sitting down as she fiddled with her necklace.

"hey audrey!" connor waved at her with a big grin on his face, completely oblivious to what his friend had done to her the other night.

audrey looked over at him and gave him a small smile. "hi," she had never really had a conversation with these two boys, except for a few words they would exchange at the nielsen's house. "are you two sitting up there?"

everybody knew that freshman sat on the floor, it was an unspoken rule in the school. so they would be pretty disappointed to find out that they can't sit there.

"yeah," eddie replied. "katrina's calling us over."

"you know katrina?" audrey furrowed her brows, what had they done to even come close to her? let alone for her to want to hang out with them.